Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

So yeah I'm MightyKombat and I moved on to MFFA because the way MFG is run saddens me. As much as I disliked warehouses before, this site did help me find all sorts of weird and maybe not so wonderful stuff so good on you I guess.

Hopefully we'll all be good friend and all that hippy crap.

Hi there MightyKombat!

Welcome to MFFA, the (if you ask me) best mugen community currently out there. It's interesting to hear you came over from MFG but none the less, I can assure you this site is run very smoothly (just ask Ryon!) and the staff here act like they're normal people instead of acting like they're better then us because they are staff.

So don't be shy, explore the site and possibly meet new friends along the way. ^^

Also do not be afraid of letting your voice be heard. Helping people in the Requests section (or requesting something yourself), posting in help topics or talking live with people in chat, are just a few ways to help you feel here at home much faster.

I'll see you around!

P.S. I'm quite curious what exactly you mean when saying "the way it runs saddens me". Did you spend a long time on MFG before coming here? 

Thanks guys. Already explained why I'm disappointed in MFG's staff in the chat but even so, I felt they don't exert enough authority and properly punish those who deserve it and even if they do permaban people those who get permabanned can wait like a month or so, ask sort of politely to come back and be let back in a bit too easily only to lapse back into old habits. Kinda sad really.

Thanks again guys.

Thanks guys. Already explained why I'm disappointed in MFG's staff in the chat but even so, I felt they don't exert enough authority and properly punish those who deserve it and even if they do permaban people those who get permabanned can wait like a month or so, ask sort of politely to come back and be let back in a bit too easily only to lapse back into old habits. Kinda sad really.

That actuallly happens here too on some occasions but anyway Welcome to our HQ XD.

Wait, are you serious? Anyway, welcome to MFFA.

I for one actually agree with MightyKombat. Another thing to fill is regarding the MFG community, which are becoming a joke with "appreciation threads" and other nonsense lately. But oh well. I'm slowly making my decisions in migrating to MFFA as well.