[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

>Dr.Mario

>Bowser Jr.

>That Dog and Duck from duck hunt ( would also want tbh)

>Shulk (would want though)

>Dark Pit as a seperate character

Not to mention the claim of Ridley, Chorus Men, and Dixie also being playable with Lucas,  Wolf, Ice Climbers, and Snake as dlc

lol

>Dr.Mario

>Bowser Jr.

>That Dog and Duck from duck hunt ( would also want tbh)

>Shulk (would want though)

>Dark Pit as a seperate character

Not to mention the claim of Ridley, Chorus Men, and Dixie also being playable with Lucas,  Wolf, Ice Climbers, and Snake as dlc

lol

...How exactly could you make Smash Brothers characters out of those two groups? I mean come on, the Chorus Men are just three guys who open their mouths and scream everytime something in an afro says "Together now." How would that work as a playable character?

Considering how often people cry fake at leaked rosters, I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be real.

...How exactly could you make Smash Brothers characters out of those two groups? I mean come on, the Chorus Men are just three guys who open their mouths and scream everytime something in an afro says "Together now." How would that work as a playable character?

Considering how often people cry fake at leaked rosters, I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be real.

tumblr_n3xs4mrryH1qc667vo1_500.png

Good news sweetfire!!!

px5CUwy.jpg

Pic of the day. "No, I'll just beat you within an inch of your life!" Demon Lord Ghirahim makes an appearance in Smash Bros!! He's an Assist Trophy, so he could conceivably back up Link, too.

Ganondorf is coming back bros don't worry.

People at MFG seem to think otherwise. And that's MFG.

In other news, the official Smash Bros. website has been updated with MUSIC samples.

It would also appear that the 3DS will double up as a portable music player when playing Smash Bros., as you can enter sleep mode and still listen to music with headphones in. L and R buttons allow you to switch tracks. Yay.

Okay hombre let's talk about the biggest flaw when looking at the roster, and that's general organization. In previous entries, you would have characters from the same game franchise right next to each other, such is not the case in the supposed leaks. Why is Yoshi in the middle of the Mario lineup when he's considered his own franchise, Why is Dr Mario all the way at the bottom when he should be right next to Mario, and the same applies to Dark Pitt and Lucina, Why are they separated from their lineups as well.

Also a BIG thing is, if you look at the top right, you can see that they forgot to crop Mr Game and Watch's hand.