[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

of course american fans don't matter, remember all of those exclusive japanese games?

(that never get ported to america)

How don't we matter? If I remeber correctly we cried out to Nintendo to give us the three cool RPGs form japan. They where Pandora's Tower, Last Story, and Xenoblade, did we get all three? Yes. Where they dubbed english? Yes. Did It have english voice acting? Yes briitsh but I'll take it over Japanese dub anyday. So do some reasearch before saying games that never got ported. Some get ported, some don't. Many reasons could be there not a big enough hit or not selling well in japan so why lose more money to the west?

Fire Emblem was once a Japan-exclusive series (and was intended to stay that way), but interest in the series from the west made Nintendo release the series outside of Japan, starting with the seventh(?) in the series.

Pretty sure they do care, it's just the question of "will it sell in the west?".

How don't we matter? If I remeber correctly we cried out to Nintendo to give us the three cool RPGs form japan. They where Pandora's Tower, Last Story, and Xenoblade, did we get all three? Yes. Where they dubbed english? Yes. Did It have english voice acting? Yes briitsh but I'll take it over Japanese dub anyday. So do some reasearch before saying games that never got ported. Some get ported, some don't. Many reasons could be there not a big enough hit or not selling well in japan so why lose more money to the west?

Fire Emblem was once a Japan-exclusive series (and was intended to stay that way), but interest in the series from the west made Nintendo release the series outside of Japan, starting with the seventh(?) in the series.

Pretty sure they do care, it's just the question of "will it sell in the west?".

Thats pretty much I am trying to say from the previous posts It all depends if the popularity of the game if it is good or not for other regions besides Japan.  :-P

Fire Emblem wasn't known well during the Nes and SNES times the fact people wasn't into strategy chess-play style RPG's that much but around the late 90's going to 2000's when GBA was around more people had gotten in to RPGs so much that Nintendo wanted to see how Fire Emblem on GBA (where Roy Eliwood came from) would fare to people in other regions and it turned out to be a hit though the only downer was only a set amount of copies of the game was made for the west regions.

I think he was getting at all the rpgs/jrpgs that never come here......*cough* Tales of Versperia Ps3,  Tales of the world, Ryu Ga Gotoku Tenzan, Digimon, Seiken Densetsu 3,SD Gundam Series, Super Robot Taisen series, Another Centuries Episode 1, 2, and 3. P.much Gundam for me and so many more.........

i've never heard of any of those games.

and besides like i said, there are many games that never got ported, that SHOULD have been ported.

Thats pretty much I am trying to say from the previous posts It all depends if the popularity of the game if it is good or not for other regions besides Japan.  :-P

Fire Emblem wasn't known well during the Nes and SNES times the fact people wasn't into strategy chess-play style RPG's that much but around the late 90's going to 2000's when GBA was around more people had gotten in to RPGs so much that Nintendo wanted to see how Fire Emblem on GBA (where Roy Eliwood came from) would far to people in other regions and it turned out to be a hit though the only downer was only a set amount of copies of the game was made for the west. regions.

Not exactly, the reason why they localized Fire Emblem was because of the unprecedented popularity of Marth and Roy in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

I think he was getting at all the rpgs/jrpgs that never come here......*cough* Tales of Versperia Ps3,  Tales of the world, Ryu Ga Gotoku Tenzan, Digimon, Seiken Densetsu 3,SD Gundam Series, Super Robot Taisen series, Another Centuries Episode 1, 2, and 3. P.much Gundam for me and so many more.........

Yeah but how many of those games are made by Nintendo though?

i've never heard of any of those games.

and besides like i said, there are many games that never got ported, that SHOULD have been ported.

examples?

If I recall Egnaro some of those games you mentioned like "Tales of Versperia" and "Digimon" did make it through except limited copies was made. :-P

Not exactly, the reason why they localized Fire Emblem was because of the unprecedented popularity of Marth and Roy in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

That too.,,,

(Mizzy git activate)

those Nihon people will spoil those too

Well lets hope it will only happen when everyone World-wide has copies of this SSB.

One such game that should've been ported was Namco X Capcom... but I forgot the reason why it was never localized...

Back on topic, I tried the demo only once at Nintendo World Monday and I enjoyed it though I find it hard to control with the circle pad cuz I was used to the D-Pad in Brawl. Don't ask me why but I never played Melee or the first. I tried to download the demo for myself but I've been unsuccessful around 4 times...

@ sweet prolly 0 lol. I just meant games that will never come here does not matter if it is not made by nintendo but yeah

@noob yeah Tales of Vesperia came out on the 360 in US. The definitive version is on the ps3 with extras/etc in Jpn ;-;

Back on topic, I tried the demo only once at Nintendo World Monday and I enjoyed it though I find it hard to control with the circle pad cuz I was used to the D-Pad in Brawl. Don't ask me why but I never played Melee or the first. I tried to download the demo for myself but I've been unsuccessful around 4 times...

I had touble downloading the demo too but after 5-6 times I was able get the game. I believe its due to high traffic where every one trying to download it.

@noob yeah Tales of Vesperia came out on the 360 in US. The definitive version is on the ps3 with extras/etc in Jpn ;-;

Proply because some of the suggestive content the extra stuff the Ps3 version had which why they made the 360 version with alot of it cut/censored. :-P

My hope is gone there's only fire...

Looking at your profile Icon I bet LOL! :=D:

@noob the reason for Tales of Vesperia's New version being Japan only is not cause of that. Microsoft paid off namco to keep the game exclusive to Xbox however it didn't sell well cause you know Xbox isn't really the best console for RPG fanbase. So they didn't care about the new one. in short its all microsofts fault. Maybe one day they can work out something to release it on vita or something like that.

@noob the reason for Tales of Vesperia's New version being Japan only is not cause of that. Microsoft paid off namco to keep the game exclusive to Xbox however it didn't sell well cause you know Xbox isn't really the best console for RPG fanbase. So they didn't care about the new one. in short its all microsofts fault. Maybe one day they can work out something to release it on vita or something like that.

Oh ok, Thanks. Looking at business perspective thats probly the same reason when they try to bring that FOTNS/Hokuto no Ken for the X-box 360 but it fell short. :-P

DreamMix_TV_World_Fighters_Coverart.png

ironically this game plays alot like ssb.

Ah! I remeber my brother told me about this game. It had Optimas prime in it. LOL! Though it was probly only fit for Japan the fact it had characters in it that alot of people these days may not consider them popular plus (if you look at it in business propective as Laharl was telling me) sells won't be as hot like old SSB Melee if it would had been released in other regions back then.

the fact it had characters in it that alot of people these days may not consider them popular

thats not true the special thing about it is that its a crossover game and there are many characters people WILL recognize

like for ex snake, prime, belmont, bomber man

the REAL reason that it wasn't ported was because of who owns these characters.

thats not true the special thing about it is that its a crossover game and there are many characters people WILL recognize

That too.. the fact it was on Gamecube, Nintendo need granted permissions from those companies to port that game out to other regions but it never was considered. :-P

Anyways back on topic:

Since the game is going to be released soon for everybody next week What type of fighter your Mii is going to be?

Minds going to be swordsman since I need another Fav character since Roy Eliwood won't come back. My Mii could be my next Fav LOL! XD

Mii gunner cuz I like the attacks they do and since they have a reflector like Fox and Falco, the Mii Gunner's a definite partner for the 2, so in team battles, I'll always have Fox or Falco with my Mii.

Gaben Gunner.

Black suit with white shirt better be a clothing piece.

Man! looks like My Mii is going to have some competition dealing with yall Gunners LOL! XD

...Was Snake in that game? From what I remember, Konami only had three represenatives: Simon Belmont, Twinbee, and the baseball kid.

I have no idea who the girl in the center is or the two diagonal from her on the top next to Master Higgens.