[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Nintendo need to fix their plumbing because there's been some leaks :}

In short:

-Ness is back

-Falco is back

-Dark Pit is confirmed as a separate character (like Lucina)

-Dr. Mario is confirmed as a separate character

-Duck Hunt Dog is confirmed

I think anyone not believing the original leaks at this point is a delusional fool.

According to some guys that have the Japanese demo of Super Smash Bros. that came out a couple of days ago, Villager is the replacement of Jigglypuff this version.

I'm going to assume that Rosalina & Luma are the replacements of Ice Climbers as well since they're not going to make an apperance. 

Let's have a moment to pause and remember the long-termed veterans that will not appear.

RIP 

[Reads all the post tell Now]

LOL! I sure missed alot of the fun.  been awhile. :=D:

Uhhh, what about DLC? Isn't there a rumor that they might be DLC characters? If it is true, then Ice Climbers and Mewtwo might still make it.

Still hoping for a DLC one day. Who knows on that.

Hmm. Its possible or not if DLC is considered. Though I don't mind paying couple extra dollers for some characters to be in.

[Edit post]

R.I.P. Ice Climbers, Snake, Lucas, Mewtwo

......Also R.I.P Wolf

and my personal and Favorite Character ROY.  :crywithno:

Uh, Wario and Game & Watch are in. So is Roy.

Oh I see.... didn't pay attention to the upper corner. But No Roy from Fire Emblem! :-(

Oh, you meant the Fire Emblem guy? Nono, the Koopaling. Bully Koopa.

Welcome back, Noobie :D

LOL! You always crack me up Man! :=D:

Thank am glad to be back.

[Edit post]

LOL! I see Japan has their own personal Thriller with AKB48.

Hey, Noobie, good to see you again.

It's a shame Wolf isn't in and he's my #1 main in Brawl. Master Core looks very intimidating to deal with. Anyway, we may get more info regarding other stuff in the game. We're a month away or less so... yeah. Dark Pit seems alright... probably has a different moveset than Pit but Dr Mario's a complete waste of a character slot unless he has moves that are unique.

Hey, Noobie, good to see you again.

It's a shame Wolf isn't in and he's my #1 main in Brawl. Master Core looks very intimidating to deal with. Anyway, we may get more info regarding other stuff in the game. We're a month away or less so... yeah. Dark Pit seems alright... probably has a different moveset than Pit but Dr Mario's a complete waste of a character slot unless he has moves that are unique.

Thanks DarkWolf13. :-D

Yeah we might not see Wolf in this one unless nintendo provides DLC for this SSB or not.

I would agree on Dr. Mario to me he is a waste of slot. >:-( 

I rather see ROY(from Fire Emblem) or a different Nintendo Character then him unless they made him more unique then before.

ugh can someone make like a YT with gameplay of the leaked chars pictures r lame especially since i don't care about falco in this anymore.......

We more likely will expect some of the gameplays to be on YT when the game comes out in Japan tomarrow...

Dr. Mario has the Mario Tornado from Melee and throws pills. He's probably the least cloney clone out of the three, but that's not saying much.

Also, it would appear there's a day one patch for the Japanese version of the game. All that's known at this point is that it adds an additional mode called "Conquest", which has something to do with online matches.

Thanks DarkWolf13. :-D

Yeah we might not see Wolf in this one unless nintendo provides DLC for this SSB or not.

I would agree on Dr. Mario to me he is a waste of slot. >:-( 

I rather see ROY(from Fire Emblem) or a different Nintendo Character then him unless they made him more unique then before.

We more likely will expect some of the gameplays to be on YT when the game comes out in Japan tomarrow...

people have gameplay of it even though the game isn't out ..............

forgive me for being unversed, what is a akb48?

Ridiculously popular pop group in Japan. However, I believe they're "Justin Beiber" popular, meaning they're popular, but nobody likes them...

...or something like that.

LOL! Matt   XD

Well actruelly They are a Group of japanese Pop-star Girls (ages 14-21 I beleive) who are well known in Japan for thier singing and Dancing.

That thriller for SSB-3DS just shows their representation for the Japan release (which is tomarrow). But Basicly is just another Thriller for the Mii-fighters.

people have gameplay of it even though the game isn't out ..............

Probly people (mostly from Japan) that has the Demo version of the game.