[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Wait, Xenoblade's a Nintendo game? I always thought it was a Namco game. Must have confused it with Xenosagas. ...Which I THOUGHT was called Xenogear. ...Give me a break, they all start with "Xeno."

I've never played Xenogear, but I can't say Shulk interests me enough to want him in the game.

I do hope Shulk gets into SSB4's roster (in some shape or form, even as an assist trophy).

EDIT: I also believe that Isaac (from Golden Sun) is a worthy candidate for the roster, as he is not featured in the returning cast of assist trophies.

Its Jigglypuff

I'm calling it right now

oh come on they really wouldn't have us waiting for 3 days just to confirm someone whos already obviously confirmed

(jigg is obv in, so is ness falc and... eh i think thats it)

maybe its....... that captain rainbow guy

"INSERT SHULK QUOTE HERE"

You're not invincible! Monado Enchant! ~ Shulk

I have genuinely no idea who Shulk is.

Shulk.png

This is Shulk, the man protagonist.

But besides pretty boy, I'm calling it now. They will confirm a Veteran and Newcomer, at least I hope...

I also believe that Isaac (from Golden Sun) is a worthy candidate for the roster, as he is not featured in the returning cast of assist trophies.

Indeed, I didn't see him as an assist trophy so maybe, but keep in mind brawl did have unlockable assist trophies. So he might be an unlockable one again.

Its Jigglypuff

I'm calling it right now

He stated a newcomer. Unless I'm mistaken, Jiggs has been in all previous Smash entries, so I (and I may be wrong here) believe he's not new to the series :P

@Kanbei

I know who Shulk is, I just don't know who Shulk is.

stop shitting this thread up this is your only warning.

Your timing was horrible considering how many others he and that jay guy have posted pages back........

Neo you would make someone hate sonic though....you ride it and its characters way to hard

Okay, so it looks like they're going to announce Shulk later today. ...Of course no one said for sure the newcomer would be Shulk, that's just speculation so far, but you never know.

Neo you would make someone hate sonic though....you ride it and its characters way to hard

Honestly, Sonic haters annoy me way more than Neo does.