[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

no the controls are not good.

horriballlllllllll.

How? I have a feeling they would be the same, I know best buy had a demo but I couldn't go... *grumble, grumble to far away from my home.* Plus if I tried it I would feel they where the same.

MMZ Zero is overrated as fuck.

No, he's not. MMZ Zero is not "overrated as fuck."

...Zero is overrated as fuck. :awesome*Trollshield*

Also, Fighting games like SSF4 were kind of made to be used with a joystick over a D-Pad, cause it's easier to pull off special moves with a joystick. The Circle Pad, of coarse emulates a joystick. ...But I don't know about Smash Brothers.

The Controls are FINE....AND u talk as if the controls are unchangeable.....its not the final product....

Yes I don't want two pits in smash bros. I can take two links because ones a kid and ones an adult, Two pits would be stupid.

EVEN as a boss???? 

Im not the to Question this Or i may but How can The 3DS Contros be bad even though Some of us NEVER played it your just Stating your opinon we have yet to Decide ours And that Moment will come when we get to Play the Demo Or buy the game Ourselves so Thats to be Determined. Therefore I have yet to see it come out bad we got what 4 Months left some people like it some dont Its just Life. I cant get WII U Even though said graphics are good and better than 3DS and also Other things but again Its our Opinon Feel free to Reject My Opinon Idc This is Mine and Im sticking to it.

Im not the to Question this Or i may but How can The 3DS Contros be bad even though Some of us NEVER played it your just Stating your opinon we have yet to Decide ours And that Moment will come when we get to Play the Demo Or buy the game Ourselves so Thats to be Determined. Therefore I have yet to see it come out bad we got what 4 Months left some people like it some dont Its just Life. I cant get WII U Even though said graphics are good and better than 3DS and also Other things but again Its our Opinon Feel free to Reject My Opinon Idc This is Mine and Im sticking to it.

i have no idea what you just said

No, he's not. MMZ Zero is not "overrated as fuck."

...Zero is overrated as fuck. :awesome*Trollushield*

Also, Fighting games like SSF4 were kind of made to be used with a joystick over a D-Pad, cause it's easier to pull off special moves with a joystick. The Circle Pad, of coarse emulates a joystick. ...But I don't know about Smash Brothers.

Actually analog sticks are pretty awful for 2D fighting games like SFIV. You get way more accurate inputs with the d-pad.

Really? I couldn't stand using the 3DS' d-pad for SSFIV... unless that's because the 3DS' d-pad is inferior to something :/

In other news...

yHVr9Si.jpg

Pic of the day. Here's a new mini-game that's quite a bit different from Coin Launcher in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's called Trophy Rush! The details…will be kept secret for now.

Oooooh. Sounds fun!

Really? I couldn't stand using the 3DS' d-pad for SSFIV... unless that's because the 3DS' d-pad is inferior to something :/

In other news...

yHVr9Si.jpg

Pic of the day. Here's a new mini-game that's quite a bit different from Coin Launcher in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's called Trophy Rush! The details…will be kept secret for now.

Oooooh. Sounds fun!

Looks kinda complicated...but sounds...sounds....? Maybe you just need to destroy this blocks and other things?

This bonus game`s stage shown on the PotD kinda looks like lv2 stage of Break the Targets from Brawl.