[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

well i still want him in he would be really REALLY fun to play as.

theres like no way they can mess him up.

he'll most likely be ssb for wiiu and 3ds's MK

They CAN mess things up. For example, they turned Ganondorf into Falcondorf and then into Falcondork/Ganondork. There is no way to tell right now who is fun to play as and Shadow`s chances are close to 2:100. Maybe a bit higher, maybe lower. We already have Sega`s character and Sega is 3rd party company. This is NINTENDO All-star(s) fighting game, so, there must be a lot more 1st party characters than 3rd party ones and i think there must be a very little amount of 3rd party characters and only most iconic ones like Mega Man, Sonic and Pac Man (i don`t like this one, but whatever). Throwing in such characters as Silver, Bayonetta and that guy from Tekken with spiky hair and Devil Gene which has a name i forgot is unnecesary and is more like a bonus/extra than something else. Even Snake felt like something that just serves as an extra character that is just nice to have and not something that MUST be in the game. Its kinda annoying when peoples say that *insert name of not iconic 3rd party character here* MUST be in SSB4. Especially those like Lloyd. There is also something like getting license/permission/whatever for those characters and it may take a lot of time and money that makes it harder to include such characters. 3rd party franchises getting 2 or even 3 reps is highly unlikely. Bring me some arguments why he should be and i may understand, otherwise, i will think that his chances is lower than Pichu`s or even Sandbag`s.

Brawl technically had 6. I'd be content with Jiggly 'n' Mewtwo, but if Mewtwo is swapped out for Blaziken, then so be it.

I know its not an official smash update but project m has 7 pokes

I think Neo might be trolling.

yes i am trolling.

no no no .

i'm being trolled. duh.

More like an Assist Trophy as he was in Brawl

Bring me some arguments why he should be and i may understand, otherwise, i will think that his chances is lower than Pichu`s or even Sandbag`s.

go play as pichu, then look at shadow

and freaking sandbag is sandbag its in already.

do you want to play as a cute mouse that hurts itself that can't win battles or

a fast awesome character who can teleport and shiz?

Definitely not trolling... that ain't his thing I believe. But aside from that... NFS... the only Smash game I ever played was Brawl... I NEVER had a N64 for the first and I didn't had a GC for Melee so I NEVER had experience playing as Pichu... As much as you want Shadow in... Sonic already made the cut. As BaganSmashBros said... this game is basically an all-Nintendo character fighting game. They added a couple of 3rd Party characters to add some excitement. We had characters representing Sega and Konami in Brawl (Sonic & Snake). Now this one, Sonic's representing Sega again and this time instead of Snake, we have Megaman from Capcom. Over and done... keep on riding Shadow as much as you want... if Shadow's gonna be in the game... it's a high chance like I said before... he'll be an assist trophy.

go play as pichu, then look at shadow

and freaking sandbag is sandbag its in already.

do you want to play as a cute mouse that hurts itself that can't win battles or

a fast awesome character who can teleport and shiz?

...Still Pichu`s chances are higher since that useless and pathetic Pikachu clone is Nintendo`s and already was in Melee while Shadow is 3rd party, rarely appears in something GOOD and has something important to the plot (Sonic Adventure 2 may count...and maybe Sonic Heroes...i don`t know about other games where he appeared other than horrible ones like Shadow the Hedgehod and Sonic 2006) and is basicly Sonic, but faster and with Chaos Control, Chaos Snacks, Chaos Chocolate, Chaos Cookies and maybe something more Chaos something. He is better in concept than that pathetic attempt to make more characters, but still has lower chances.

And i want to play as someone a lot more deserving, a lot faster (in-universe at least...as far as i know) and more awesome - Ridley, instead of either of these 2. But that is too obvious.

So...are you joking/trolling or are you serious?

Doodlebob is NOT better than my lord and savior baby Mario.

BWO-HO-HA-HA! Naive weekly*! Doodlebob and baby Mario must go back into TḨ҉Ȩ̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧͠ ҉̀҉ V҉҉ ҉O͠҉I̧̧҉҉ D҉҉   and Exdeath must take their place in the roster! Now get the fruit.

* - it is intentional and not an grammatical error or something like that.

I doubt there's going to be anymore Pokemon reps besides possibly Jigglypuff. IIRC It's already been confirmed that the original cast of smash bros. are guaranteed to be in the roster.

So much for the series Novelty sitting out for a game. Do people even like Jigglypuff anymore? ...Was it EVER that popular? ...Meh, oh well.

So much for the series Novelty sitting out for a game. Do people even like Jigglypuff anymore? ...Was it EVER that popular? ...Meh, oh well.

While pretty much a joke in brawl, Jigglypuff was pretty much one of the best characters in melee.

While pretty much a joke in brawl, Jigglypuff was pretty much one of the best characters in melee.

...If you knew how to use it. Rest is often a 1-hit KO move, but you need to be right on the opponent for it to work.

Seems like everyone is stereotypical about Sonic games and says.

'Oh thyr shit l0l''

top kek.

There WAS good Sonic Games like Sonic the Hedgehog 1-3, Sonic Generations, etc, but there was a total s**t like Sonic Genesis (and someone actually made a GOOD port of this game on GBA by himself, so, developers were lazy or didn`t payed attention or didn`t cared about it that much), Sonic `06, Shadow the Hedgehog, etc. Sonic just got unlucky during this days. Even my favourite franchise (Metroid) had not very good games (like Metroid Other M and Metroid 2. They still aren`t as horrible as those bad Sonic games.).

Jiggly had some pretty good (if not the best) aerial skillage.

Maybe she was better in Melee, but at least in Brawl Meta Knight is better. He is better than anyone in that game.

...If you knew how to use it. Rest is often a 1-hit KO move, but you need to be right on the opponent for it to work.

Like Garchomp stated earlier, Jigglypuff has the best aerials in the game and is immune to chaingrabs, with a 1-hit ko and only like one or two bad match-ups,  jigglypuff is easily top 5 in the game.

Seems like everyone is stereotypical about Sonic games and says.

'Oh thyr shit l0l''

top kek.

so true, 2 scrubs i know at school say that.

Exact same thing -.-

but btw ridley will not be playable character, as shown in the direct

the only bad sonic games are the ones in the 06 engine, sonic and te rings crap, sonic colors, unleashed, generations, uh i think black knight used it

and lost world most likely used it but meh who cares

but really.

so true, 2 scrubs i know at school say that.

Exact same thing -.-

the only bad sonic games are the ones in the 06 engine, sonic and te rings crap, sonic colors, unleashed, generations, uh i think black knight used it

and lost world most likely used it but meh who cares

but really.

If by "06 engine" you mean the Havok engine, then you would be wrong, Sonic Colors and Generations were excellent and other notable games such as Dark Souls and The Witcher 2 use the Havok engine.

Don't blame developer incompetence on the engine.

well i didn't really like sonic colors since it really felt exactly the same as the other sonic games on the wii, and generations... still, nothing different.

but dark souls and this the witcher 2 game are completely different games so thats a different story.

If by "06 engine" you mean the Havok engine, then you would be wrong, Sonic Colors and Generations were excellent and other notable games such as Dark Souls and The Witcher 2 use the Havok engine.

Don't blame developer incompetence on the engine.

What game HASN'T Havok worked with. I swear, a big chunk of my XBox 360 library, Havok had a hand in.

well i didn't really like sonic colors since it really felt exactly the same as the other sonic games on the wii, and generations... still, nothing different.

but dark souls and this the witcher 2 game are completely different games so thats a different story.

I loved Sonic Colors tho. It felt different to me,

Yet another one who thinks so...why didn`t they confirmed him as a boss like they did with Skull Kid, Dark Samus, Dillon, Ashley and Waluigi (but as Assist Trophies instead of bosses) and only showed his shadow, which, according to analisys done by few guys at Smashboards, is somewhere near Rosalina`s size and had jerky movement/animations which isn`t those smooth boss animations from Brawl. Direct only confirmed that he IS in the game, but not his role. Its like saying that Pac Man is in the game because there is a cloud shaped like him during Greninja`s reveal (by the way, there is also a rock formation on the left that is shaped NES Ridley and i can more-or-less prove that).