[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Sonic and Megaman already made the cut for a playable role. I'm pretty sure Shadow will be an assist character again. And I had a feeling Ness will be returning... I doubt Lucas will be because Ness is more popular than Lucas... is he?

Sonic and Megaman already made the cut for a playable role. I'm pretty sure Shadow will be an assist character again. And I had a feeling Ness will be returning... I doubt Lucas will be because Ness is more popular than Lucas... is he?

you obviously have something against shadow

OBVIOUSLY

you obviously have something against shadow

OBVIOUSLY

I got nothing against Shadow. The franchise itself was originally a Nintendo-characters only fighter. They started adding third party playable chars in Brawl but limited to at least 2, which were Sonic and Snake. This one we have Sonic and Megaman. I doubt they'll allow more playable third party chars. Who knows? Maybe Shadow can make the cut this time since there's still more spaces left for characters. If Nintendo made a Vs Series kind of game involving Nintendo and Sega then it would be very likely Shadow will be playable. Now back to this... It's likely Shadow will be an assist instead of being playable despite the popularity he has. 

I got nothing against Shadow. The franchise itself was originally a Nintendo-characters only fighter. They started adding third party playable chars in Brawl but limited to at least 2, which were Sonic and Snake. This one we have Sonic and Megaman. I doubt they'll allow more playable third party chars. Who knows? Maybe Shadow can make the cut this time since there's still more spaces left for characters. If Nintendo made a Vs Series kind of game involving Nintendo and Sega then it would be very likely Shadow will be playable. Now back to this... It's likely Shadow will be an assist instead of being playable despite the popularity he has. 

you have something against shadow

you obviously do not want him in this game for some reason. just look at what you are saying

and think about it, why would they bring back sonic, and not show any other sonic references besides him and the sonic lost worlds stage?

There is something UP.

If Substitute plays like it does in the actual Pokemon games (meaning halves the users HP) and add's Greninja's damage to 50%, it'll make Greninja a better character, imo. That'll give players alot to think on while using Greninja, plus maybe having them think Greninja will be broken.

you have something against shadow

you obviously do not want him in this game for some reason. just look at what you are saying

and think about it, why would they bring back sonic, and not show any other sonic references besides him and the sonic lost worlds stage?

There is something UP.

They know who you are.

They are teasing you.

He is an Assist.

And you will soon see.

That this is the case.

And then you will accept.

That it was not meant to be.