[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Hmm...I suppose he should be referred to as 'Big Mac'.

At any rate, Lumiose City has been confirmed as a new stage on the 3DS iteration.

cFX9Iif.png

"Pic of the day. The Prism Tower rises above Lumiose City. Up until a few seconds ago, the fighters were brawling on top of that tower. No, really."

Copy/pasted from Sakurai's Miiverse post. ^^^

cool!!

Not Bad to represent the latest pokemon series. :goodmood:

Wikipedia said

Can't have been that popular if it didn't sell very well.

Captain★Rainbow was a financial disappointment. According to Media Create, the game only sold a scant 6,361 copies during its first week of release. A total of 22,682 copies were sold in Japan in 2008.

Ouch jeez that's bad but people do talk about the game a lot so I dunno.

you guys all remember the subspace emissary right?

Yes

do you guys think there will be a story for ssb for wiiu and 3ds?

Nope. Sakurai has already confirmed this long ago. There will be no SSE like story mode in this smash bros thank god.

-.-

so no co-op adventure mode with levels?

what a letdown

To be honest with you, SSE was fun alone and with friends :D Especially on the harder difficulties where team work matters. The Maze was the most enjoyable part out of all.

To be honest with you, SSE was fun alone and with friends :D Especially on the harder difficulties where team work matters. The Maze was the most enjoyable part out of all.

teamwork didn't matter, all you needed to do was survive.

and run over all the enemies  :D

No Yoshi today. All the butt-hurt fans on Miiverse...

Lol I know I always get the popcorn ready when I read Miiverse.

Eh I just didn't like it, I mean all that work in that mode and little focus on unlockable characters just to play the story mode to unlock them without fighting them, It felt like it was for noobs.

"For your persistence in playing Melee for so long, we present to you a really bad character." :=D:

LOL! XD

If Mewtwo do returns hopfully we don't have to go through that situation again.

I think by the end of this month Nintendo might reveal another character for the roster. =P

FD1zktr.jpg

Pic of the day. That item that brings victory one step closer...the Smash Ball! Of course everyone wants it! Come to think of it, I haven't introduced any of the Final Smashes yet... Then again, if I introduced every single one, it'd take over a month's worth of posts.

So yeah. 31+ characters?