[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Daisy don't got much character development and neither was used in main titles, so I understand why she is excluded.

Rosalina had a major role in Galaxy and was actually behind the story telling of Galaxy 2 making her a much more complex character than Daisy was since she (Daisy) only appeared in spin-offs.

Without character development and better roles is difficult to think about Daisy entering in the new SSB.

Yeah I understand about that but still to me Daisy should be included in the roster (though I know its not possible unless she is secret or not) and since she is a "tomboyish" type Princess her move set will be totally different then Peach and the other princesses having moves base on sports and other athletic abilities (using our imagination if she was playable) =P

Daisy did appear in a main series title. I think it was Super Mario Land or something.

Yeah I think her first appearance was in the old Game Boy Import games but I forgot wat Title it was..... =I

the new ssb should just have alot of chars.

i mean they don't have to reveal all of them but they could make some of them secret like not on the site

True, but we will see how it is when it comes out this summer or early fall. =P

screen-2.jpg

A PUNCH IN THE GUT TO MARIO!!  =D

screen-4.jpg

A MOUTH-SHOT  TO SONIC!!!!! OOOOHHHHEEEEWWWW!!! [MORTAL-kOMBAT reference] LOL!! XD

screen-6.jpg

LIL-MAC VS THE VILLAGER DING!DING!DING!DING!. XD

Looks like LIL-Mac is going to be another combo-happy character. =P

I don't honestly see them only adding four more characters.... Unless the rest is going to be mostly unlockables... I'm just hoping that Pokemon Trainer makes the cut... I've mained Squirtle since, like, forever...

Well more likely that probly whats going to happen. though we not sure if the PK trainer will return. unless he to will be unlockable or return veteran. =P

I think Ness or Lucas might be the next to show up for the new roster.

Either Diddy or Yoshi will be revealed next. They only reveal newcomers during Nintendo directs, and the respective games these two come from are close to release.

More likely Diddy first.  and since the "new yoshi island" is coming out next month March that when yoshi comes in. =P

Oh, yeah I forgot about that game... I find it strange that America and Europe are getting it first... usually Japan gets the games first, it says that Japan is releasing there in the Summer.

..... or maybe world wide like they did for Pokemon X/Y. =P

Yep! We know yoshi is next so it might be one more veteran and one more New character to join in the roster afterwards. :goodmood:

NOOOOOOOOOO i want 3 NEW CHARACTERZ

or at least they don't have to be revealed on the website... :D

wait maybe they'll hide shit like pokemon x and y.....