[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Zelda Based in Twilight  Princess, well...

It would be odd adding Zelda based in Skyward Sword since she wasn't a princess.

[referring to my last post]

It seems she has powers based off "Phantom Train" :

Posted Image

So in exchange she dosn't have her Sheik Form no more. =P

Zelda seems to be a combination of both 'Twilight' and 'Phantom Train'

Dear Arceus I hope that male Wii Fit Trainer was an alt and not part of an attack. I'd love for Smash to have alts.

Hmm! who knows Matt. The male wii-fit trainer could be another 'Assist Trophy' since Nintendo bringing that option back in the game. =P

Right about what? I see 2 of these so-called "slots".

It's down to screen size.

I think he is refering to the slots below the character preview page: http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/zelda.html

If you scroll down to the bottem you will see character selection and you can press the arrow at the far right to shift the character slot tell you see blank slots. 

But either way I'm not expecting alot of spoilers to pop up at this point and also i'm going have to agree with Matt at the moment referring about the homepage character selection with two more spots left.

I say 22 characters should be enough to start off with leaving everything else a secret. :goodmood:

Yeah me too I liked that Event. It might be more challanging this time.  :goodmood:

Posted Image

LOL! :=D:

I see Zelda dosn't Approve this. XD

Brawl is easy when comes to unlocking Anything. Melee is fucking Impossible Game when it comes to unlocking Shit. I Hope SSBU is in-between like when You unlock the 15th or 20th Character it'll start getting harder (if they have that many characters in Nintendo that is)

Brawl is easy when comes to unlocking Anything. Melee is fucking Impossible Game when it comes to unlocking Shit. I Hope SSBU is in-between like when You unlock the 15th or 20th Character it'll start getting harder (if they have that many characters in Nintendo that is)

It was probly easy to unlock characters in Brawl cause their was more then one method.to do so. Either by beating Classic Arcade many times, going through Sub-Space Emissary or Event matches.

Well complete Subspace Emissary in one go and your good they need to go back to the times of Melee where you do something difficult with any character or do something simple with a specific character they need to do that again this time.

Well complete Subspace Emissary in one go and your good they need to go back to the times of Melee where you do something difficult with any character or do something simple with a specific character they need to do that again this time.

Well Nintendo should be able to put it like that this time since they claim their won't be any Subspace Emissary in the new SSB. =P

Mewtwo and Mr. Game & Watch - the bastards to unlock.

Yeah I know they was back in Melee. Man!   :noway:

Hopfully them two be in the new SSB roster. :goodmood:

LOL That Made My Day XD yes I agree they should Maybe Waluigi too But who knows I really Wanted ToonLink to be His LOZ link between worlds Form MAYBE but idk if there gonna make one now that they got WW Link.

Yes I do agree. Then I have this feeling Ganon maybe different in this SSB as well. He could be his 'Wind-Waker' form but still have his power based from "Orcarina Of time" Tranforming his beast-form. Though that just a hunch I have about him if he is in the new roster. =P

I hope they don't make it TOO difficult to unlock a character, especially if it involves a specific tactic you have no expertise in.

I think it won't be that difficult but at least challaging enough to give it some fun to do so.

Posted Image

Woah! Zelda looks like she got some 'sonic-flash' move.  Awesome! :awesome

Looks like Sakurai/Nintendo staff is back working on the game. =)

Dunno, but according to Sakurai, the trophies differ between versions.

I see so i guess its all depends. =P

I think SSBB had around 400 Soooo Maybe More idk It Depends on What they wanna do

It could be more then that now since alot of games came out for both 3DS and Wii/WiiU but we will have to wait and see. :goodmood: