[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

yes, she wasn't in warioware inc.

she was in another game called warioware touched

Yes but she is still part of the whole 'Warioware' series. =P

Anyway I'm hopeing they make Waluigi as a character in this SSB so we can have both Mario bros. and Wario Bros. duking it out. :awesome

Though it's never actually been specified how Waluigi is related to Wario.

That true. Come to think of it WaLuigi connection with Wario is still Unknown. But personally I still believe they bros. the fact they both came from the same Dimension/world  or somthing like that. =P

Especially as we already have a Sonic representative in the game. Might return as an Assist Trophy though.

Yep! A high chance that will happen. Unless NIntendo surprise us. :goodmood:

[Edit post]

Alright i'm referring back to my list since Zelda and Dedede is in the roster soo:

Possible unlockable(or available) characters in the Next SSB:

From the Mario series

- Yoshi (good chance)

- Daisy   (I hope but I have this feeling she is going to be an Assist Trophy)

- Waluigi   (maybe)

- Wario  (good chance)

Legend of Zelda

- Ganondorf (High chance; could be the one from Wind Waker)

- Ghirahim (from Skyward Sword; Maybe an Assist Trophy)

Kirby Series

- Meta Knight (high chance)

Donkey Kong series

- Diddy Kong  (good chance)

- Dixie Kong (maybe, probly an Assist Trophy)

- Cranky Kong (since I saw the game play of "Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze" its a possibility)

Fire Emblem series

- Roy (I still say let him be in this one [Personally =) ] )

- Ike (A good chance since most of the Roster is coming from Brawl)

- Lyndis ( Maybe but could be Assist Trophy again)

- Chrom ( a chance he be in since their is a Arena stage from FE: Awakening)

- Lucina ( Could be an alternate/clone character of Marth)

Earthbound series

- Ness (Good chance)

- Lucas (Good chance)

- Puala (maybe but more Likely another Assist trophy)

- Poo (Maybe Likely another Assist trophy )

Star Fox Series

- Falco (good chance)

- Wolf (good chance)

- Krystal ( I will love to see her in action but chances she could be another Assist Trophy)

Pokemon series

- Mewtwo (They need to bring this guy back)

- Jigglypuff (good chance)

- Lucario (good chance)

Animal crossing

-Tom Nook ( maybe; High chance he going to be Assist Trophy)

Fzero

-Captain Falcon ( we need him in trust me it won't be SSB with out him)

Other nintendo series

-Mr Game & Watch (good chance)

-Ice climbers (good chance)

-Lil-Mac (from punch-out) [since their is a boxing-ring type stage] (then again maybe an Assist Trophy =P)

A LEAKED LIST FOUND ON: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=739531&page=155

RATHER THIS IS TRUE OR NOT, I DON'T KNOW!!

Rosalina is the only Mario newcomer.

Waluigi and Toad were at once considered, but Waluigi remains an Assist Trophy, and Toad a move for Peach.
Bowser Junior, Paper Mario and Daisy were never considered. Bowser Junior was planned to be an Assist Trophy, but was scrapped.
Fawful is a new Mario Assist Trophy. He acts like Mr. Resetti, but will attack opponents at random.
Diddy Kong will be the next revealed veteran, to coincide with Tropical Freeze’s release date.
Diddy is paired with Dixie Kong as a tag-team, similar to Zelda and Sheik. Dixie has a separate moveset from Diddy, but it’s still being worked on.
King K. Rool is a newcomer, the heaviest character on the roster. He is powerful and can KO light characters with 2 good Smash Attacks. His final smash has him use the blunderbuss and fire cannonballs from the top of the screen while they fly in from the sides as well.

Gangplank Galleon is a stage.
There is a new Zelda character, although it’s kept a secret so far. The names heard most often are Tingle and Ghirahim.
Ganondorf will be buffed, although he still retains some of C. Falcon’s moves. He can equip a sword using his Down Special.
Chrom is a Fire Emblem necomer. He wields the Falchion, and does not replace Ike.
Chrom is expected to be revealed to celebrate the anniversary of the first Fire Emblem.

Lyn’s Assist Trophy from Brawl has been scrapped.
King Gangrel and Aversa are the new Fire Emblem Assist Trophy. Gangrel runs around slicing with his sword, while Aversa flies above using Aversa’s Night. They are the “unexpected” Assist Trophy.
No newcomers for Yoshi or Wario.
Wario’s overalls are now his default attire.
The Kat & Ana Assist Trophy has been scrapped.
Ashley from WarioWare is a new Assist Trophy.
Ridley is a newcomer, and is scaled down a bit. It was a major feat on the development team.
No new Star Fox characters.
Falco is farther away from being a Fox clone.
Wolf is no longer a semi-clone.
Villager has a female costume.
Mr. Resetti returns as an Assist Trophy.
Tom Nook is a new Assist Trophy. He apparently drops bells across the stage, which causes opponents to trip. (Due to Sakurai saying tripping is removed, it’s unknown if forced tripping, like this and Diddy’s bananas will return, or if only accidental tripping is removed.)
Palutena is a newcomer, with her moves based directly off Uprising.
Magnus is a new Assist Trophy, and acts similarly to Little Mac in Brawl.
All Pokemon veterans from Brawl return.
Mewtwo returns.
Mewtwo and Lucario have very different movesets.
No new Kirby characters.
Meta Knight will be revealed sometime in the summer of 2014.
No changes made to the EarthBound series.
All misc. characters return (Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., Ice Climbers)
Little Mac is a newcomer. He has the look from the Punch-Out!! reboot for the Wii.
The Male Wii Fit Trainer is indeed an alt. for Wii Fit Trainer.
Wii Fit Trainer has a butt attack. It is replaced by a headbutt for the male costume.
King Hippo is an Assist Trophy.
The Ghosts from Luigi’s Mansion are an Assist Trophy.
Snake returns.
Pac-Man will be the final newcomer. He is a secret character.

IF THIS IS TRUE... SQUIRTLE IS GONNA RETURN! :D

It's probably not true. No "leaks" have been correct about this game as of yet, so I'm going to assume this one isn't either.

Wii Fit Trainer with a butt attack? Sounds like BeanFan.

I have to agree with Matt on this. It dosn't sound right to me either the fact it didn't mentioned anything about Captain Falcon coming back in the roster. Plus 'Wii Fit Trainer with a Butt attack? Its sound like a copy Of Peach's move. Also Tingle as a New Character?! Riiiiiiiiight!! Like thats going to happen. :redcard:

The game's coming out soon anyway, right? So I guess we all should wait until the game is released.

Your Right DarkWolf we should wait until the game comes out. Hopfully Nintendo will just show one more character for to starting roster and leave everything else a secret. :goodmood:

Am I the only one laughing at all these gloom and doom topics everywhere about the wii u

As for tingle I would want him in for teh lelz

K.Rool? TAKE MY MONEY

Yeah I here that Nintendo WiiU system is not doing to good but lucky for them the 3DS is helping the company out for now. (If they can get their online thing straight for it that is)

Personally I rather have Tingle be an Assist Trophy then a character which will make more since to me.

If K.Rool be in this roster then that will be cool on my Watch.

Shadow's a third party character so it's VERY UNLIKELY he'll be added.

Especially as we already have a Sonic representative in the game. Might return as an Assist Trophy though.

i think you two actually don't want shadow. its not that he wouldn't be in. you just don't want him in there since you'll know he'll be the metaknight of ssb for wii u and 3ds

i think you two actually don't want shadow. its not that he wouldn't be in. you just don't want him in there since you'll know he'll be the metaknight of ssb for wii u and 3ds

If this game was an actual crossover with Nintendo characters and Sonic characters with Megaman as a third party, then Shadow would've been considered. I want Shadow too but we already have Sonic representing Sega.