[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

They're just throwing away character slots imo, I would like to see Bowser Jr though

and Wolf come back.

A high chance Bowser Jr and the other Bowser's kids will be Assist trophy though it may be possible. =P

Wolf will more likely return since most of the roster is coming back from SSB Brawl.

Suddenly, fourth section.

Actually, no. Seriously, fourth section.

I'm confident a new section will suddenly appear when the current one is filled up.

I think so too but hopefully that will be for the secret (unlockable) Characters when the game comes out.

27 characters should be more then enough to start with leaving everything else a surprise :goodmood:

A high chance Bowser Jr and the other Bowser's kids will be Assist trophy though it may be possible. =P

Wolf will more likely return since most of the roster is coming back from SSB Brawl.

I think so too but hopefully that will be for the secret (unlockable) Characters when the game comes out.

27 characters should be more then enough to start with leaving everything else a surprise :goodmood:

you know how in SSBM we just got Roy and Marth out of nowhere?

they should do some shit like that in the new ssb.( characters we wouldn't know about out of nowhere)

you know how in SSBM we just got Roy and Marth out of nowhere?

they should do some shit like that in the new ssb.( characters we wouldn't know about out of nowhere)

I agree Nintendo should do something like that plus it be so awesome if they put Roy back in the roster that will make me happy. :goodmood:

I can see it going into a 30-32 character start. But I could be wrong. Thats my opinion.

Well at least he's in the game now.

Well that's Waluigi for ya, There was no way to make him into a fighter (unless you want a lot of mario characters In Smash Bros.) He was better off as an assist trophy to begin with.

Well that's Waluigi for ya, There was no way to make him into a fighter (unless you want a lot of mario characters In Smash Bros.) He was better off as an assist trophy to begin with.

Yup i agree.

Waluigi wasn't popular enough to be a fighter anyway... like they said, better as an assist trophy than an actual fighter.

True, true.

..... Well I guess I have to agree with you guys too about Waluigi though I wanted him to be another new character to the roster but like DarkWolf13 says he wasn't that popular. =P

• 2 weeks later...

so when i went on the site today i saw this

pSn2ODM.png

i was like wtf

then i saw in the comments thats little mac in some game called captain rainbow... and weird thing is i sorta have a feeling that the captain rainbow guy

may be playable...?

Idk but captain randow is a very popular game. And many people loved it, even I (from watching videos.) But Captain randow being playable IDK but it would be cool

_-Captain-Rainbow-Wii-_.jpg

But you gotta remeber too there where other characters in that game, (Little mac was in there Trophy duh.) I personall want Takamaru cuz my brother loves him and he is a samurai we need a samurai fighter.

so when i went on the site today i saw this

pSn2ODM.png

i was like wtf

then i saw in the comments thats little mac in some game called captain rainbow... and weird thing is i sorta have a feeling that the captain rainbow guy

may be playable...?

What the hell..... :confuse:

Fat-Mac??????

captain randow is a very popular game.

Actually...

let-me-tell-you-why-thats-bullshit.jpg

Captain★Rainbow was a financial disappointment. According to Media Create, the game only sold a scant 6,361 copies during its first week of release. A total of 22,682 copies were sold in Japan in 2008.

Can't have been that popular if it didn't sell very well.

Hmm...I suppose he should be referred to as 'Big Mac'.

At any rate, Lumiose City has been confirmed as a new stage on the 3DS iteration.

cFX9Iif.png

"Pic of the day. The Prism Tower rises above Lumiose City. Up until a few seconds ago, the fighters were brawling on top of that tower. No, really."

Copy/pasted from Sakurai's Miiverse post. ^^^