[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Well more likly it is to me the fact the selection screen on the picture reminds me of SBB brawl (I know for sure its going to look different in the new SSB). plus some( or most) of the characters portraits looks like its photoshoped from character trophys.

But like I said before I am not going to draw any conclusions until the game is released.

It is fake guys. Surely you could've figured that out by my overemphasis on the word "TOTES" and the deliberate misspelling of "guys" :=D:

They're either their Brawl models (typically from the idle animation), trophies, or game artwork (like Chrom's, for example).

It is fake guys. Surely you could've figured that out by my overemphasis on the word "TOTES" and the deliberate misspelling of "guys" :=D:

Figured someone would post this here lol

Calling fake

i figured out it was fake by noticing you posted a picture of that screen which NO ONE should have.

>no one should have
>implying he did not find it from some other site and post it here

The screen is fake guys cuz one ice climbers is a brawl box rip 2 wario is lower quality compaired to the other characters on the screen.

But anyways a smash bros demo has been confirmed, and will be playable at locate Best Buy locations june 10. I will wait in a 20 hour line if I have too, just to play as megaman. :3

Instead of interesting characters, we've got all the Koopalings (minus Bowser Jr.) because they're only now relevant, another fuxing baby character (cheers deviantART for baby Rosalina) and Pink Gold Peach, who is essentially Metal Peach.

No Dry Bones, no Diddy Kong, no King Boo, no Bowser Jr., no Dry Bowser, no Birdo (it's better than another baby). And that's just the characters.

The items:

The Crazy 8 is essentially the Lucky 7 but with a coin (oh yes, the coin is an item).

The Super Horn is overpowered to hell. It creates a shockwave around the user with the blast radius of a Blue Shell... speaking of which, it can destroy the Blue Shell. Oh, and it can be used several times.

The Boomerang... because screw skill.

The Piranha Plant... because screw skill.

And lastly, the pet peeves of mine. The Spin Boost mechanic allows you to gain speed when you ram into things during anti-grav mode. Now, who wants a bet that people are going to find an exploit in this that allows you to boost constantly while scraping against a wall? Also, Toad's Turnpike, a course known for is notorious difficulty, has been dumbed-down. You can now drive up certain cars or avoid them all completely by going up the wall. That defeats the point of the course entirely.

Oh, and even more lastly, they literally gave away the best time trial karts and bikes during the Direct. Because screw trial-and-error. Oh, and N64 Rainbow Road doesn't look like a rideable rainbow any more, instead looking like an actual road with a checkerboard rainbow pattern over it :/

So hey, rant over. I'll be spending my money on Kirby Triple Deluxe.

---------------------------------------------

Back on topic, Dillon has been confirmed as an Assist Trophy. Yay :)

assist trophy? yeesh, i thought he would be good enough to be a newcomer

i guess we can't have a real rollout battle.

In all honestly he would have not been a very interesting newcomer, don't get me wrong I loved the games but him as a smash character idk.

No Dry Bones, no Diddy Kong, no King Boo, no Bowser Jr., no Dry Bowser,

Okay wow not buying. HA yeah right, I'm still gonna get mk8.