[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

The last perfectly good Mario Kart was DS.

Spoiler for why.

Double Dash and DS had very minor flaws. Double Dash's controls were a little slippery, so you were oversteering a lot of the time, but that didn't particularly matter. DS' graphics were very... DS-like. Couldn't be helped, I guess. Plus it had Choco Island. That's pretty crap in itself, but Lightning Cup's a little bland anyway, save Yoshi Circuit. Other than that, both games were very fun, especially in their multiplayer options.

Wii introduced bikes, 12 racers, Funky Kong, an overhauled battle mode and evil AI that conveniently gets a Thunderbolt AND a Blue Shell simultaneously. I dislike all of these, especially the overhauled battle mode; a score-based balloon battle rather than a deathmatch?! Wat.

12 racers are far too many, bikes are superior to karts and Funky Kong is an annoying abomination. Also, the game felt slow. Like it was running at 30fps, y'know?

7 returned to the good old 8 racers, removed bikes and introduced some snazzy new kart customisation. However, they didn't bring back the emblem feature (which was cool), they kept the crap battle modes from Wii, the Vs. Mode was absent (being able to race on whichever course(s) you wanted against the AI) and the brutal AI returned for 150cc and Mirror, where they'd start off with max coins. Oh yeah, coins. Bad feature. Hated that. Should've stayed in Super Circuit. It does have the best Lightning Cup though, but the new courses were a bit "meh", save perhaps Melody Motorway (Music Park), Koopa City (Neo Bowser City) and Wario's Galleon (Wario Shipyard).

You already know about my 8 rant, so there. Nothing beats Bob-omb Blast though. NOTHING.

Back on topic, Dillon has been confirmed as an Assist Trophy. Yay :)

I just hope there are more newcomer non-humans that aren't overrated Pokemon. (Sue me, I hate Greninja). I saw Dillon and was hoping he'd be playable.

This ain't athro fighters y'know. Most of Nintendo's franchises have human characters as the main characters, save obviously Pokémon (I ain't counting the playable character here), Kirby and Star Fox.

I'm serious. There's not a lot else to add other than Meta Knight and another Pokémon or two... maybe also Falco, Wolf, or something. You dislike Greninja because it's thin, right? I'm sure a podgy ninja isn't going to do very well :P

I wonder if the currently revealed roster is the starting roster, and they'll not actually announce the secret characters at all. While I do hope they do that, part of me really wants to know whether Falcon, Mr. Game & Watch and Ice Climbers made it in (though I'm positive Falcon's in anyway).

This ain't athro fighters y'know. Most of Nintendo's franchises have human characters as the main characters, save obviously Pokémon (I ain't counting the playable character here), Kirby and Star Fox.

I'm serious. There's not a lot else to add other than Meta Knight and another Pokémon or two... maybe also Falco, Wolf, or something. You dislike Greninja because it's thin, right? I'm sure a podgy ninja isn't going to do very well :P

I wonder if the currently revealed roster is the starting roster, and they'll not actually announce the secret characters at all. While I do hope they do that, part of me really wants to know whether Falcon, Mr. Game & Watch and Ice Climbers made it in (though I'm positive Falcon's in anyway).

I know it's kind of a strange thing to ask for, but that's what I'd honestly like to see. I can't just wish for something I don't want. And in all seriousness, did ANYONE want the Wii Fit Trainer as a playable? (Also by non-human I don't necessarily mean anthro.)

Thin... and ugly.

All I can safely say is that if a roster is revealed, and everyone approves, chances are the roster is fake. On the other hand if there's an outcry over it, chances are it's real. ...That's not a sure thing, but that was the case with Melee and Brawl's roster, as well as the initial reaction to revealed starters in Pokemon. (Certain Pokemon may have a good rep now, but usually weren't all that well liked when they were first revealed. In general, people usually warm up to them.)

Also, I'd say Captain Falcon and Ness are a given.

I know it's kind of a strange thing to ask for, but that's what I'd honestly like to see. I can't just wish for something I don't want. And in all seriousness, did ANYONE want the Wii Fit Trainer as a playable? (Also by non-human I don't necessarily mean anthro.)

Thin... and ugly.

All I can safely say is that if a roster is revealed, and everyone approves, chances are the roster is fake. On the other hand if there's an outcry over it, chances are it's real. ...That's not a sure thing, but that was the case with Melee and Brawl's roster, as well as the initial reaction to revealed starters in Pokemon. (Certain Pokemon may have a good rep now, but usually weren't all that well liked when they were first revealed. In general, people usually warm up to them.)

Also, I'd say Captain Falcon and Ness are a given.

ACTUALLY......im excited for Wii Fit Trainer (now sue ME) but i honestly LIKE when popular chars are turned down.....i mean think abt it...im actually scared of a new "FOR GLORY, Megaman Only!!!" trend showing up......... 

as long as shadow is playable character(secret or not) idc about anything else in the game

I want Shadow as well, but our hopes are slim. Considering he hasn't really had anything new, or related come out with him in it recently. Or as well as in SSBB, Sonic was the only one. I dunno, there needs to be more Sonic characters but now I feel as if it's a rare chance now.

I want Shadow as well, but our hopes are slim. Considering he hasn't really had anything new, or related come out with him in it recently. Or as well as in SSBB, Sonic was the only one. I dunno, there needs to be more Sonic characters but now I feel as if it's a rare chance now.

I'd rather keep it to just Sonic, to be honest. It's a Nintendo game, not Sonic Smash Brothers.

Brawl technically had 6. I'd be content with Jiggly 'n' Mewtwo, but if Mewtwo is swapped out for Blaziken, then so be it.

I'd rather have Sceptile or Swampert over that overrated chicken. But honestly, I'd rather have someone else altogether. I do see how Sceptile would make sense since the 4th game already has a fire and water starter, it'd be cool to see a Grass starter, and I highly doubt Venusaur, Megamium, Tortera or Serperior would work, and Chestnaut's been overshadowed by *Abridged Text* so Sceptile would be a cool choice for Brawl. ...But Nintendo will probably be like "**** it" and add Chicken Man.

As for Mewtwo and Jigglypuff, it'd be cool to see Mewtwo and his mega-forms. Hopefully both Mega forms. And both of Charizard's. That might be wishful thinking but still. Jigglypuff has always been the series novelty character. Frankly I could do without the puff for this game.

>Calls Blaziken overrated

>Loves Lucario

The only reason I like Blaziken is because he's my main in MUGEN. Otherwise, it's Swampert (of whom I will be choosing in Alpha Sapphire, I'll have you know).

When did I say I loved Lucario. Honestly, I don't like or hate either.

theres obviously a reason why sonic stayed in ssb you do realize that right

I've noticed Sega mooching off Nintendo a bit to stay alive, but I still don't see it.

I'd rather keep it to just Sonic, to be honest. It's a Nintendo game, not Sonic Smash Brothers.

I'd rather have Sceptile or Swampert over that overrated chicken. But honestly, I'd rather have someone else altogether. I do see how Sceptile would make sense since the 4th game already has a fire and water starter, it'd be cool to see a Grass starter, and I highly doubt Venusaur, Megamium, Tortera or Serperior would work, and Chestnaut's been overshadowed by *Abridged Text* so Sceptile would be a cool choice for Brawl. ...But Nintendo will probably be like "**** it" and add Chicken Man.

As for Mewtwo and Jigglypuff, it'd be cool to see Mewtwo and his mega-forms. Hopefully both Mega forms. And both of Charizard's. That might be wishful thinking but still. Jigglypuff has always been the series novelty character. Frankly I could do without the puff for this game.

So..

Having two Sonic characters makes it Sonic Smash Brothers?

Logic.

So..

Having two Sonic characters makes it Sonic Smash Brothers?

Logic.

Can you name any good reasons why Shadow is more deserving of being in smash brothers than other Nintendo first party characters?

I really doubt you can

Can you name any good reasons why Shadow is more deserving of being in smash brothers than other Nintendo first party characters?

I really doubt you can

I didn't say Shadow was more deserving /first/ of all.

It would be nice for him to be in it.

Like I said BE

FORE.

Chances are even slim he's going to be in it.

Like I said

BE

FORE.