[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Ice Climbers are semi-independent, meaning one is controlled by the player, while the other is CPU-controlled, but mimics what the player does to some extent. It's essentially like having another whole character on-screen.

The duck and Luma are incorporated into the dog and Rosalina's movesets, respectively.

Ice Climbers are semi-independent, meaning one is controlled by the player, while the other is CPU-controlled, but mimics what the player does to some extent. It's essentially like having another whole character on-screen.

The duck and Luma are incorporated into the dog and Rosalina's movesets, respectively.

True on that. though I said if they would have kept Dr, Mario out of the roster the Ice Climbers would had a chance. But you know we are not the ones who decides what characters be in the game or not. its pretty much on decisions of the developers from Nintendo company. :-P

True on that. though I said if they would have kept Dr, Mario out of the roster the Ice Climbers would had a chance. But you know we are not the ones who decides what characters be in the game or not. its pretty much on decisions of the developers from Nintendo company. :-P

yeah but whos "genius" idea was it to put dr mario back?

Dr. Mario being in never affected the Ice Climber's chances, hardware limitation did.

That also could be the factor too. :-P

Probly why Nintendo is making a new 3DS system to boost its hardware potential.

Why, Dr. Mario might be there because they couldn't get the Ice Climbers working.

I would had prefer them to put Roy or Mewtwo then another clone but who are we to judge.

Except they did have the Ice Climbers working on the Wii U version,  but then that would be one extra character and he wanted both version to have the same amount of characters.....Unless as I said, They release them as dlc for the Wii U and some other obscure character for the 3ds as dlc

Except they did have the Ice Climbers working on the Wii U version,  but then that would be one extra character and he wanted both version to have the same amount of characters.....Unless as I said, They release them as dlc for the Wii U and some other obscure character for the 3ds as dlc

Its possible but we just going have to wait and see tell the rest of the year and next after the game is released worldwide.

Urban Champion :P

Hmm....Maybe.....

Well I had played the demo (even though It only lets you try out 5 characters: Mario,Link, Pikachu, Villager, and Megaman) and i have to admit the graphics and quality of this SSB is very solid for being on the 3DS. So this is a good practice for the full game coming around.

For anybody that didn't get the Demo it should be still available in Nintendo E-shop for the 3ds, :goodmood:

Dont hate the players....

Nhaa! I can't hate on the people who gives out info about the game. But I always wanted new games to be like a surprise or not to be spoiled soo much that it shorta kills the hype for it. Well Hey! what can i say with things like 'YouTube', hackers, leakers these days it just can't be helped LOL! :=D: 

Nhaa! I can't hate on the people who gives out info about the game. But I always wanted new games to be like a surprise or not to be spoiled soo much that it shorta kills the hype for it. Well Hey! what can i say with things like 'YouTube', hackers, leakers these days it just can't be helped LOL! :=D:

you know what would mitigate such things?

GLOBAL release dates... i absolutely hate it when japan gets something before we do, or worse... gets exclusives that we dont get. its like american fans don't matter to these companies (points finger at sega and the phantasy star series)

you know what would mitigate such things?

GLOBAL release dates... i absolutely hate it when japan gets something before we do, or worse... gets exclusives that we dont get. its like american fans don't matter to these companies (points finger at sega and the phantasy star series)

Yeah I don't blame you about that but even with global releases Japan will (and always) get first dibs like pokemon X/Y if you look at it time wise. :-P

of course american fans don't matter, remember all of those exclusive japanese games?

(that never get ported to america)

Alot games that is exclusive only for them the fact that some games has content that is unsuitable to other countrys or its popularity is not big for other regions but big for Japan which goes for games that is based on alot of animes or games that is has some NSFW to it. But in some rare cases some of those import games makes it through other regions but the only downside about it is alot the contents of it gets cut or censored like FE: Awakaning.

Yeah I don't blame you about that but even with global releases Japan will (and always) get first dibs like pokemon X/Y if you look at it time wise. :-P

yeah but thew spoiler damage would be less extensive, we practically know every friigin aspect of the game by now!

Hype is ruined, nothing to explore and game isnt out yet!

(typical trailblazer mizzygit stuff i know)

yeah but thew spoiler damage would be less extensive, we practically know every friigin aspect of the game by now!

Hype is ruined, nothing to explore and game isnt out yet!

(typical trailblazer mizzygit stuff i know)

True..

All I can say is heres hoping for DLC for this game.  :-P