WHAT HAPPENED WITH MFFA?

Ryon

A couple days ago, MFFA went down for unknown reasons, and it scared ALL OF US.

Myself included due to recent legal threats.

However. It turns out it was not a legal issue but rather.... or it seems like an Attack.

I'll give you basic stats.

MFFA has 750+ Users

MFFA has 1~20 users ACTIVE at any given time.

MFFA has 1~90 Visitors/Guests ACTIVE at any given time.

Due to those numbers its impossible for any of us to log in at the same time and cause any performance issues.

On the day that MFFA got suspended the site had a instance where it went up to 2000 visitors/users which caused an immense strain on the serverhost. As as safety measure the server shut down the website because it ran up to many processes (2100 to be exact) Which is why MFFA went down.

Due to my (Ryon) fast acting I was able to contact both Serverhost and Boardhost, and get this situation under control, and I fixed the issue.

I believe we were attacked, I'm not sure by who or what, But to suddenly get 2000 visitors at ONE GIVEN TIME.

Its very suspicious.

SO I'D LIKE TO WELCOME EVERYONE BACK TO MUGEN FREE FOR ALL!

i personally know someone that all they do is waste there talents with making Virus's for windows, like this kid is a serious Certified Genius & all he wants to do in his free time is that & hack , shame ..... also am i the only mod that got like contacted on 3 different other mugen forums asking what was going on?

Huh, Elder of ELDERS shows himself. You have the spiritual admin title. How does one acquire this rank?

Its a rank NO ONE can acquire.

The Spiritual Admin's are the previous administrators of Mugen Free For All, who have been with me since its birth.

And due to life getting the best of them, They aren't able to log into the forum everyday/hour like we used to.

They have the powers of Global Moderators, but can not access the admin board like they used to.

So in actuality the board has

2 Admins

4 Mods (2 if you dont count laharl)

5 Global Moderators ( Spiritual Admins )

So as you can see were really well set in terms of taking care of business.