WHAT HAPPENED WITH MFFA?

Ryon

yeah like Phantom said, leave all that i hate guild, i hate infantry, i hate infinity stuff outside the door please. and laharl the way you say "NO WE WILL NOT affiliate with that site" its like saying it will never happen or its your absolute decision not to.

yeah like Phantom said, leave all that i hate guild, i hate infantry, i hate infinity stuff outside the door please.

and laharl the way you say "NO WE WILL NOT affiliate with that site"

its like saying it will never happen or its your absolute decision not to.

Quite right I suppose I should of said thats a bad idea or something. it is ultimately up to you but I do know you would say the same thing. Worded that wrong.

theres my boy. glad to see u made it home

You, too. Hey! And no turning back! You know what I mean by that...

Indeed.

ALSO GREAT NEWS!

AFTER SO MANY YEARS I'VE FINALLY ALLOWED MEMBERS TO DELETE THERE OWN TOPICS!!

You run a tight shift here, Ryon. I've been a member of MI and NewAge since February, and MFG since March. Yet I have more post here than all 3 of them combined...by about 200 at the time of this post. And I didn't get here till May.

Don't worry, ain't NOOOOBODY running me away anytime soon...

Whats the deal everytime i try to post a picture it says (You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.)!!

I've seen that same message. It usually happens when i try to use an image copied and pasted from the results of a a search engine(yahoo, google, etc.) But click the image an get it directly from the site, and it's fine. Weird...

same here with tha error msg, tho it wasn't like that when the site was 1st back up & runnin'. i wonder what tha issue is? all i know is that lookin' thru separate forum topics is such a PAIN! :noway:

& it

totally phukks with my laziness gene, ugh. Posted Image

THIS is my forum of choice. Good to see you all again...

i share this sentiment 100%. however, tha disruption had some benefits/upsides, for me anywayz: it forced me to venture out & tighten up some screws i left loose at other forums, as well as share some of my work at other forums, & it also alllow'd me to support some of my fellow MFFA brethren's work at other forums. it's always good to show luv to your peers & their kreations in more places than just your home base; helps boost rep/exposure, & it also shows unity.

but i gotta be real, with all of that it also show'd a bad side tho, in a sense, & what it show'd is a bit of an upsettin' thing for me: tha main place i share tha vast majority of my work with doesn't even really bother to stop & look at &/or grab it much at all, if ever. almost seems like in this space i claim as my mugen home it's not deem'd too relevant to mugen, except by a very small few. & since my inspirations mainly lie here, & this is where i started to kreate in tha 1st place, uhh yeah, this indeed throws me a bit. now please understand, this is in no way said to as a way to bitch about not bein' super-glorified, or as a weaksauce-ass attempt to gain pity nods or anythin'; if you know anythin', you know that shit ain't me. i'm just keepin' it true with y'all, like i alwayz have. & in that spirit of bein' real, man i gotta tell ya, that standin' within tha aura of this particular realization.....

feels bad man.....Posted Image

well, looks like this'll go unseen, with tha system screwin' up in such a way.

story of my life.....Posted Image

Dude i just saw this & man if im one of the people u are talking about, im sorry man , from the bottom , im sorry your one of my best friends on here & id never ignore a bro on purpose :truestory: u know im one of your biggest supporters

same here with tha error msg, tho it wasn't like that when the site was 1st back up & runnin'. i wonder what tha issue is? all i know is that lookin' thru separate forum topics is such a PAIN! :noway:

& it

totally phukks with my laziness gene, ugh. Posted Image

i share this sentiment 100%. however, tha disruption had some benefits/upsides, for me anywayz: it forced me to venture out & tighten up some screws i left loose at other forums, as well as share some of my work at other forums, & it also alllow'd me to support some of my fellow MFFA brethren's work at other forums. it's always good to show luv to your peers & their kreations in more places than just your home base; helps boost rep/exposure, & it also shows unity.

but i gotta be real, with all of that it also show'd a bad side tho, in a sense, & what it show'd is a bit of an upsettin' thing for me: tha main place i share tha vast majority of my work with doesn't even really bother to stop & look at &/or grab it much at all, if ever. almost seems like in this space i claim as my mugen home it's not deem'd too relevant to mugen, except by a very small few. & since my inspirations mainly lie here, & this is where i started to kreate in tha 1st place, uhh yeah, this indeed throws me a bit. now please understand, this is in no way said to as a way to bitch about not bein' super-glorified, or as a weaksauce-ass attempt to gain pity nods or anythin'; if you know anythin', you know that shit ain't me. i'm just keepin' it true with y'all, like i alwayz have. & in that spirit of bein' real, man i gotta tell ya, that standin' within tha aura of this particular realization.....

feels bad man.....Posted Image

Just to make sure this gets seen. I ain't even gotta tell you what I think of your music. If you don't know by now, then YOU AIN'T LISTENING!

:angry1: Now get BACK in Da Wreck Shop, and cut some more trkz, ya dig?!

:hi: cuz I'm your #1 fan!

Dude i just saw this & man if im one of the people u are talking about, im sorry man , from the bottom , im sorry your one of my best friends on here & id never ignore a bro on purpose :truestory: u know im one of your biggest supporters

nah Zeebz, you're not part of that at all bruh. i already know for a fact you're 1 of tha mains that hold me down, no question. & i feel tha same towards you my dude; you're family in my eyes, blood couldn't make us no closer.

Just to make sure this gets seen. I ain't even gotta tell you what I think of your music. If you don't know by now, then YOU AIN'T LISTENING!

:angry1: Now get BACK in Da Wreck Shop, and cut some more trkz, ya dig?!

:hi: cuz I'm your #1 fan!

i'm ignorin' you, ya igjit! Posted Image