WHAT HAPPENED WITH MFFA?

Ryon

good to be back people

so reading through the post theres a number of jelous people that want to shut down MFFA

or because i did advertise MFFA to a few forums not mugen related

but anyway long live MFFA

Thats ok im the fucking Mugen Free For all Antichrist now , because i had an opinion & didnt kiss anyone's ass when they got snappy back,

it shouldnt Ryon made it were our stuff cant be linked anymore & that was the problem , so i think were good

hate to be the party pooper but ryon actually messed up, the hotlinked images still show up I checked mugeno.

if you looked it up on Encyclopedia Dramatica, then your a idiot. 99% of that stuff is farfetched BULLSHIT. Guild has nothing against us. we've earned there respect years ago. were not "friends" but were not enemies either.

NO WE WILL NOT affiliate with that site. I am trying to be nice to you but never mention that crap again please for the love of god. We don't all HATE guild just a few of the people there many of us support it to an extent tyvm.

NO WE WILL NOT affiliate with that site. I am trying to be nice to you but never mention that crap again please for the love of god. We don't all HATE guild just a few of the people there many of us support it to an extent tyvm.

thats not true.

I like the Admin's on guild, I've talked to them on a friendly level before, there cool dudes.

there members not so much.

and i look up to both Cyanide and Cybaster.