WHAT HAPPENED WITH MFFA?

Ryon

LMAO OR maybe I was trying to change my pink pantie and I hit the self destruct button there goes MFFA D: Im so sorry you guys my big butt was in the way D: but Im glad every thing back to normal I would go nut if we did not have MFFA

LMAO OR maybe I was trying to change my pink pantie and I hit the self destruct button there goes MFFA D: Im so sorry you guys my big butt was in the way D: but Im glad every thing back to normal I would go nut if we did not have MFFA

i'll also will go crazy if MFFA is gone forever too D:

lol self destrusting panties. :=D:

Hey! Boss! There's any reason for the Search and View New Content be disabled or your just forgot to enable them?

THIS is driving me crazy

i 2nd , 3rd & 4th This & yes Ulti i brought this to his attention, a few days ago, hes just being lazy :awesome

Hey! Boss! There's any reason for the Search and View New Content be disabled or your just forgot to enable them?

THIS is driving me crazy

I hope that Ryon enable these features in the near future. It really helps to find something specific much faster or know which particular char you share is already hosted.

My guess is that they disabled it because of possible traffic from guests? Idk, but another forum has disabled it on purpose as well :/

Peter more or less hit the gopher on the head with this.

I'll enable it when i find the option again, but i disabled it originally because of the traffic issue.