See u guys when i get back

Lord Batros

as some of u may have seen & i know alot of u already know, that my wife is pregnant with our 2nd child, well because of some underlining health problems shes been having they are going to do a C section http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/cesarean-section-topic-overview (for those not in the know) Early This Wensday Morning ( alittle after 8 am ) to make sure that her & our son is ok, & she has to be in the hospital 3-5 days so long as there is no complications, then she will be on Bed rest fro atleast 2 weeks after , so that means that i will be doing ALOT of the taking care of her,My Daughter & our new little Son , so ill on be on here in a very small time frame , but i will be popping in from time to time to check in on you guys n see whats up, whats been released n so forth if i get a few extra minutes to fix a collection if need be , but idk how many of us have been blessed with children( only a couple i personally know) but of us in the know, u dont get a whole lotta sleep in the 1st month of there life & with a 2 y/o & a surgically healing wife its going to be a 200% times worse on me :=D:

So take care guys going to do a family day thing tomorrow & get everything Ready for little JBS Jr. for when he gets home & the 1st chance i get ill show him off on here , Later Guys take care of this place , its my Net Home :hi::truestory:

congrats and good luck zombie.

Thanks Bud, take care

Already? Time flies

Take good care of your family, ya hear? We'll be here when you're back. Best wishes! :bye:

oh u have no idea seems like yesterday she was telling me she thinks shes pregnant & now boom ill be holding him by probably 9 am in two days , weird, & Thanks Ulti for the Wishes

not u too.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! :cry2:

youll be ok lmao, just... just stay outta trouble, for the love of GOD stay out of trouble =)~

Good luck my brother from another mother, see you soon. :bye:

u know it My Brother from Another Mother, ill tell him to come see his Uncle Carlos lmao

Take care of that beautiful family, Brock. Maybe I'll finally finish my wip in ths meantime... :goodmood:

u know i will man, u know i will . looking forward to whatever it is your working on

Take care ZBrock! :bow:

u To Staub help Laharl keep these newbies in line for me :=D:

a'ight Zeebz, take care on tha home front bruh. tha Elders will hold it down here in tha meantime, so no worries.

well, sorry folks, looks like neither version of Re-Awakening of the Gods will be released until Zeebz gets back, pending his yay or nay on'em. please, try not to have a rage riot over this..... :watchout:

Congrats Zombie keep us posted :)

Will Do Chaos

a'ight Zeebz, take care on tha home front bruh. tha Elders will hold it down here in tha meantime, so no worries.

well, sorry folks, looks like neither version of Re-Awakening of the Gods will be released until Zeebz gets back, pending his yay or nay on'em. please, try not to have a rage riot over this..... :watchout:

Thanks man & as for Re Awakening of the gods, just when u get a chance PM me about it & when i finally get around to checking here, ill let u know what i think ok, no need to put that off for like a month or so

congrats, God bless.., take care of yourself & your family....hope everything will be Okay.

Maan marriage looks tough...

Thank u Sou, means alot to see u say that, & Yeah man like the line in the remake of Dawn of the Dead, Hardest job ive ever had is being a husband it takes everything u have plus more to make it work, but man when u go thru what me & my wife have been thru together & make it out, u know u can beat anything no matter what, but yeah bud its Very Tough

Thanks Bud, take care

oh u have no idea seems like yesterday she was telling me she thinks shes pregnant & now boom ill be holding him by probably 9 am in two days , weird, & Thanks Ulti for the Wishes

youll be ok lmao, just... just stay outta trouble, for the love of GOD stay out of trouble =)~

u know it My Brother from Another Mother, ill tell him to come see his Uncle Carlos lmao

of course! anytime, make sure you tell my nephew. :=D:

See ya later zombie and good luck to you! XD

Thanks Bud

Take care, bro. See you soon!

u too Shin

Well. see u Brock and wish you good luck!

Thanks , if im nervous i cant imagine whats going thru my wifes head, all i have to do is be there

my friend this is the first time i'm gonna tell you this.

FORGET US.

take care of your family. and come back when your done.

GO HOME AND BE A FAMILY MAN.

Truer Words have never been Typed to me Ry, & Thats a 100% My Intention & the Plan

Ryon is right, you need to focus on your family for now...God with you.

Same to u Sou