See u guys when i get back

Lord Batros

yeah, yeah, break out already. you know i dislike bein' all emotional & shit, hurts my brain.

safe journey [<---you know this reference] to you & yours my dude, i'll miss ya. 1.

its alright.

:=D: u guys are a trip , im at home for the night , Letting Malissa Get some rest, Joey was Born this morning alittle after 8:30 he was 21 Inchs Long & weighed 10 lbs & 11 ounces thing is hes a couple of weeks early , so hes having a bit of trouble breathing on his own, but they tell us that, that is normal for a C sectioned Baby & he was already doing better just before i brought Lilly back home for the night, so thats a great sign , i havnt gotten to hold him yet, but i have seen him a few times in the Nursery & he squeezed my finger, already got alittle grip on him, they tell us hopefully well get to actually let him come to Malissas room

Man, that's AWESOME! And he's healthy,too! He's gonna be a big guy like his old man, eh? I prayed for everything to run smoothly, and it sounds like it did. I'm really happy for you, bro...

Thanks Bud, Yeah he looks like hes already 3 months old lol , but hes not Fat, but i talked to malissa about an hour ago & they said his breathing is starting to straighten out & his blood sugar is low, but its a normal low because malissa had gestational diabetes , so im really hoping i get to hold him for the 1st time tomorrow

I actually shouted "COOL! " reading the news. I'm so very happy! Congratulations daddy!!!

Awwwww Thanx Ulti

I should have make this early...

But anyway....Congrats Zombie-bro!

Be with your family....That always first!

Thanks Bud i appreciate it , & yeah im only on here because im still at home, but im going to the Hospital in alittle bit

just an update Joey Dosnt have to be on Oxygen anymore so his breathing is a 100% good now, but because malissa was a Gestational Diabetic joey's Blood sugar is still off, but they say that, that should be good by the weekend , gotta get alittle more sleep ,then its off to hold my little boy for the 1st time, cant wait

Congratulations Bro, happy for u

"(but i have seen him a few times in the Nursery & he squeezed my finger)" thats touching, i felt it.

yeah man u really dont believe how much u can love something until its Yours, its an all different kind of Love

Congrats Brock. I knew it be all good.

Thanks Rare, Yeah i was worried up until my wife was actually having the C section, but once i got in there and was joking with her & making her smile i knew everything was going to be ok

That's awesome news Brock!

The little one sounds he's doing and going to kick some serious ass in the future

yeah hes doing alot better, i mean cmon hes my son of course hes going to kick ass lmao

Very Happy For You Brock!!!

Thanks so much Genesis

& i hope to have a pic of him to show off today or tomorrow , i only got to hold him for about 2 minutes & his little IV he has came loose , bless my little buddies Heart, hes a tough one though, they had to stick him 5 times to find a new vein to put it in & he didnt cry once , Thats My Little Man!

Dunt Dunt Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ladies ( the few of u that are here ) & Gentlemen ( meaning Me ) u know the rest of u arnt :awesome i give u

Joseph Brock Sutton Jr aka Joey :hi: , & That hose is to feed him until his blood sugar gets under control (it dosnt hurt him & they say it wont be needed by this weekend ) He Looks Alot like i did when i was born except i wasnt quite as chunk faced , but hey he was a Ges Diabetic baby so thats why , he has alot of my features though

Posted Image

Posted Image

Love That Little "Big" Guy

God is awesome! He has blessed you with a beautiful family. Continue to work hard and stand tall, big guy.

He really is man , Thanks Bro u know i will

Just look at that Boy! congrats Brock, everything went ok thank god, told yaa. :goodmood:

Thanks My Brother , & lol i know i know

OMG, God bless him, its amazing to share with us his pictures, ill pay or do anything to experience what you're going through now...i envy you but im really happy for you.

u guys are my net family ofcourse i would share with u guys, let me say this Sou- it changes your life , if your not ready to give up partying & YOUR total Free time, Do not have one, i cant stress that enough, like me 9 times out of 10 when im on here my 2 y/o & wife are both asleep so im not ignoring anyone or making them feel that way, i never thought i would EVER have kids all 3 women i had slept with ( all Gf's at the time) never got pregnant ,then after me as far as i know 1 has 4 kids i think now & the other has 1 ( a few months after we broke up, but we hadnt slept together in a VERY long time) so then my now wife comes along & Bam 2 within 3 years & i couldnt even go on maury to say they werent mine, theyde laugh me off the stage :=D:

Look at that guy! He's got swag already! Check out the Mohawk! Thanking is killer!

u know it

OMG.......

Congrats bro it really look like you!

HeHe i know

Wow congrats brock!!!!

Just so you know. My girlfriend also had a C section as well for my son.

He looks great!

i didnt know that Jimp, wow , & Thanks im looking forward to him being able to come home