Screenshots Mffa Style

Ryon

Posted Image

Got the billboards animated in now, the Skullo is one of 7 now currently, there may be more. Still some edges that need to be cleaned, an overlay to the board, more fireworks, replace background city, and have my buddy Alpyne D remix firework SFX into the BGM then send to collaboration partner Dissidia for final observations.

It will be included in the Newage Mugen Release Pack Vol. 2. Only stages this time.

Stages that're currently added:
Aurora City By Dissidia. (completed)
Miku Mansion By Dissidia. (completed)
The City's Buildings By GLB & Dissidia. (screenshot above)
Tengoku No Hana by WattaWright, Markpachi & Dbdrummer 7. (completed)
Ancient Ruins By Dissidia. (completed)
Caliginous Lake Update By GLB. (completed)
Before The City Sleeps By WattaWright.  (being worked on)
Evacuate Redux By GLB & Markpachi. (being worked on)

So, I finally started.  Haven't switched to my screenpack I've been working on yet because I'm doing all of this at my desk at work right now haha ... but for those of you who have been on my ass for months ... I've finally gave in, and switched to 1.0 ...

Posted Image

This is what I got so far, still need to grab a lot of stuff that I've been looking at for awhile now.  But this is the main stuff that I have been missing out on for some time now ...

EDIT:

Posted Image

Ripped who I wanted from CvTW, still working on getting 1.0 Exclusive and updated stuff, can't wait to go home and merge this stuff with my stuff at home, I'm so excited, I feel like a kid at Christmas!  :)

Should use the widescreen lifebar frames with the additional portrait section

Like the logo as the timer background (original sprite you had was way over sized)

Timer font is too small

Name font colour is not fitting for the bars and needs a drop shadow like the rest of the fonts

Add the missing black sections on the bars

Bottom section is a nice idea, but the colour makes it look from something else instead of part of the bars

Vertical bar next to the font makes it look like 31 and 13

Remixing bars is a nice idea

I was considering to use drop shadow, I'm going to add the black section on the bars of course! 

I can try to change the colours on the bottom somewhat =)

I don't know where is the widescreen lifebar frames, I'll try to look for it.

Hmm, the lifebar fonts can be bigger, not too hard to adjust yet.

I think I can delete that gradient vertical bar, probably looks odd anyways. I'll update another SS and see if it's better.

Posted Image

Just finished it somewhat, and here is the inlive pics, and Labrys got hurt badly by Satoko =P

Name fonts and power fonts are done. So is the hit counts. Just trying to finish the round animations (sprite sheet is horrible in quality) and.. I need announcer rips from Chaos Code. The one's I got from Insanius are mostly sound fx rips without the announcers (except for the Chaos Code intro voice that it has lol).