Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Oh my god...that's terrible. So she died yesterday at 6:49 PM? and the mother was informed just this morning, I see.. this is a great tragedy. Well, I didn't know Yuyustar very well, however from the few times I had been around to see some of her posts, I thought she was a very kind and helpful girl. She has been with the MFFA for quite a long time. It is always sad to lose someone, especially in a close-knit community like this. Her last post's were just yesterday. This thread  and this thread  here. Rest in peace, Yuyustar. You will always be remembered. My condolences go out to the family.

Who are you, again?

Welcome to the forum and family... We def. glad to have you aboard :awesome 

Posted Image

BIG THANKS. LOL

(WTF ?! Where did you get that big image ?)

Extremmefan : The Raibow Peacekeeper, Nintendo's Biggest Fan and MUGEN/RPG projects maker. Find at : Club Penguin (Extremmefan1), The Iso Zone, Newgrounds, RPG Maker Speciality, MUGEN Fighters Guild, MUGEN Free For All, Jeuxvideo.fr, 4Shared, Esnips, MediaFire and Smack Jeeves (sprite comic hosting).

I had ignored that topic at first thinking that a new member who don't knew english wanted to join anyway and post in japanese, unfortunatelly it was a much hard reality...

I was wanting to wait her to log on and chat, but things don't worked like that.

The last character which YuYu tested for me was Uran and she was very supportive to the point of giving ideas.

Well, YuYu...

I don't know where you went, but I'll continue that work since I'm sure that is what you would wish me to.

8dfvMwC.png

No...I...should have chatted with her. If I had known that was my last chance...I'm truly hurt. Lord, give her family the courage to go on. Give me the strength to endure the loss of a wonderful friend. In Jesus name... Amen. I'll never forget you, Lil Ma.

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Lol. Sorry but no.

I'm going to laugh if you check the IP address and It's yuyu himself.

I am here to tell you a story. A story that will torture your thoughts by day and poison your dreams by night. And though I will do my best, there are no words that can be written nor brush strokes laid on canvas that can describe the stark and utter horror of the night that Annabel died.

The emptiness will haunt you.