Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

Seriously Man Your Eyes are fucked up or what?. -_-

Dude I understand if you're getting a tad frustrated because you still don't have the Dragon Ken you're looking for but regardless that last part was very uncalled for. Keep in mind that all these people have no obligation what so ever to help you out so if they do, you should at least thank them for their effort.

About that Dragon Ken you seek, I'm sure you'll get it (or not,  as not all quests end with a reward) someday. If I had him, I'd give it to you, but I don't.

Dude I don't know what's your problem but that last part was very uncalled for. Keep in mind that all these people have no obligation what so ever to help you out so if they do, you should at least thank them for their effort.

About that Dragon Ken you seek, I'm sure you'll get it (or not, not all quests end with a reward) someday. If I had him, I'd give it to you, but I don't.

@winmugen11 i have seen this mediafire link several times if they don't have find the character just tell he is something private or unavailable.

@winmugen11 i have seen this mediafire link several times if they don't have find the character just tell he is something private or unavailable.

here a thought rather then be a dick like you are already by your last statement that you made

why not just ask phantom blood and see if he has him

The pic has a low resolution, so I didn't noticed that version is different from the one on the link I posted.

Ok I Suppose the pic is low-res but the one doesn't have a infinite hadouken as the snk dragonken So before posting wrong links look and notice the difference of the character and sorry to treat you blind :).

Ok I Suppose the pic is low-res but the one doesn't have a infinite hadouken as the snk dragonken So before posting wrong links look and notice the difference of the character and sorry to treat you blind :).

No problem. And the next time, I'll check personally if the link is of the right character, before posting it.

Where can I find this Kyo render/portrait at?

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/427/10wmvl4.png

"Portrait" :  http://image163.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20100716/21/55400780201007162145301283274228641_001.jpg

There's no render available for it on the web, so that user probably just took the picture above and rendered Kyo into a custom portrait for those lifebars. If you want it, you'll have to ask somebody to do it for you or do it yourself.

I can't remember where, but I've seen an edit of P415's Miku in a video where it had some mode select and I think it played more like a traditional character as well, as opposed to P415's Miku which has Tekken gameplay.

Anyone have info on this character?

Does anyone knows if this stage exists: HN64_UKYO.png

I think you might want to check your image link again as I'm not gazing upon anything here, devil.

Found him already.

Hey KOtik, may I ask if that KFM edit that looks like he's an Agent Smith from the Matrix actually plays significantly different from the base KFM or is it just the regular KFM with a agent costume?