Akira Yuki (Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax)

Ryon

Just a heads up: If you want to play him in a 640 x 480 res, I suggest changing his Localchoord to make him sort of the "appropiate" size, since a 1280 x 720 localchoord makes him too small in a 640 x 480 screen.

Too late, changed his localchoord (though I'll put it back to 1280, 720 when I'm done).

Haven't got in-depth on him, but this is all I got for now:

-Akira's intro voice cuts out early.

-I can barely hear his hitsounds, mainly due to his voice being a little loud (drowning out the hitsounds).

-Missing a blue clsn in a frame of his "landing" animation:

eKqQWT8.png

-Idk how much juggle limit you have on Akira, but his Renkaitai appears to be an infinite if timed right (Got up to 8 hits if I chain it in itself correctly).

-This is how much damage is done in TetsuZankou:

M9CKxPD.png

(Also, notice how much meter it depletes, which is none. So idk if it's a super or not)

-His opponent can recover during both Hougeki Ushin Soukoshou, and Yuki-ryu Hakkyoku-ken Hiden Guren・Hozan.

That's all I had for now.

I coded his intro voice to stop if you skip the intro, because its so long.

I added Blue CLSN.

Took away ability to air recover.

the voices are not the offical ones, Im waiting for proper ones.

Aww Im probably download this but when I see darkflare feed this doesn't looks totally ok then.

download him anyways. you can't base your decision to play with a character based on feedback.

I gotta remember the creator did most of what he did intentionally. unless its a game breaking error, which he has none of.

1.1 seems to be the most sensible scale for him in 720p, making him similar to CVS characters.

well I know alot of people still don't use 1.1, so i didnt want to make him complete 1,1, even thought I could really use that zoom feature.

Just a heads up: If you want to play him in a 640 x 480 res, I suggest changing his Localchoord to make him sort of the "appropiate" size, since a 1280 x 720 localchoord makes him too small in a 640 x 480 screen.

This...

He looks to small otherwise...