[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

They have to make a patch for Bank to be compatible with OR/AS. And they better bring back move tutors! Some of those Kalos Pokemon are dying to learn from the finest of tutors... *Cough*Drain Punch for Chesnaught*Cough*

This should have been on the Ds imo. HG/SS should really be what this is.

Yes, remake a game so that it looks only slightly different from the original :|

HG/SS were heavily different from the originals. OR/AS will be heavily different from the originals, too.

FXhJiHL.png XslF5vn.png malcsRF.png

Project LG said:

God knows you shit out characters like a friggin' gumball machine.

Jakuri_is_Infectious_Love_by_Rarutos.png                   
                                                            Youtoba (Youtube)(Other Links in There) Facebook (Warning)
                                                                                ks_banner_medium.jpg

It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

76561198127013637.png 

It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

i was gonna say ash was probably gonna go to hoenn now but him didnt go back when they had HGGSS remake so i didn't expect that.

Jakuri_is_Infectious_Love_by_Rarutos.png                   
                                                            Youtoba (Youtube)(Other Links in There) Facebook (Warning)
                                                                                ks_banner_medium.jpg

HG/SS introduced the Pokéathlon and Ash participated in such an event during the Diamond and Pearl anime series, so if Hoenn introduces something new, then perhaps that will crop up, too.

FXhJiHL.png XslF5vn.png malcsRF.png

Project LG said:

God knows you shit out characters like a friggin' gumball machine.

9fe.jpg

Made me chuckle

Lol good one ricepigeon. I know I'm probably asking for too much here but I hope we get to fight Red at the battle frontier.

Also who else is looking forward to defeating magma and aqua again cuz I am?

spacer.png