Soul Calibur (Athena Edit) by CVSArtist (4/26/14)

DartzPie

[Preview]

4huf.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzrkrAK4qhQ

[Download]

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/soul-calibur-159147.0.html

[Comment]

Soul Calibur (BOSS)

Soul Calibur vs. the universe

enjoy

(soul calibur is a boss character she does not have throwing action is replaced with health charge)

if anyone like to give my characters AI so they can fight better against human players then PM me and I can give a patch to everyone

have fun

Let me get this straight. Isn't CVSArtist the same person as Chuchoryu? If so, then I think I know what to expect from this.

yeah it's wierd his characters are very simular to Chuchoryu plus he use the same base as him so i could call this athena as a proof it's chuchu or his brother from japon

Whatever, its not an Athena edit, and also, I wouldn't call a palette-swap as well, after all, palette-swaps are merely characters who had their palettes and names changed to make them look like another. This one has all-new attacks, even though it is still based on transformations.

yes it's true im a member of MMV and I can say she is a femele cuz i have visited his Profil.

so here the proof. it's not chuchoryu sadly.

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/u759

you just said SHE then HIS.

thats hilarious and disproves your point.

regardless they are 2 different people.

How Do I know? Because I know, i've talked to them both, and the results are different.

regardless get off the topic of there DNA tests.

back to the character . NAO.

you just said SHE then HIS.

regardless they are 2 different people.

How Do I know? Because I know, i've talked to them both, and the results are different.

ok ok excuse me if I have made some spelling errors I'm just trying to explain that Cvs Artist and Chuchoryu are not the same person that's all. U_U

By the way, mr. administrator Ryon, would you mind removing the "Athena edit" from this topic since its not an Athena edit?

theres a lot of characters edited from other characters but dont have the same moves as them yet we still call them edits ex: Kula edit, Ryu edit, K' edit, why is this one any different?

I feel sad that she locked the MFG topic before I got to feedback it, I think she was trying to make Elysium (Soul calibur) from soul calibur 5. But whatever I'm still waiting for Patroklos Alexander.

A clone. There are three types of characters based on others:

- Edits are characters that were turned into others but with small differences on attacks or gameplay. (Seravy's characters)

- Swaps are characters who had some specific part of them changed which doesn't affect the gameplay. (Talia Al Ghul by a lot of people)

- Clones are characters who uses other's sprites, but doesn't play like them. (Soul Calibur)

This is kinda obvious to notice, but people still confuse it.