Rank's and Grouping.

Ryon

He hasn't got a rank for you yet.

He's still coming up with a rank for someone with a calibre as high as yours.

ha! thanx for tha faith bud, i appreciate it.

ryon give alpyne the "Kreator" status since he can't spell its unique and would fit him.

wow.

y'know, this post almost unlock'd tha other side of me, almost made "Da Wrekka" go there, but then i had to remember that bitin' tha head off of a bad troll such as yourself is really not worth it due to how truly simple you it is. just go back in tha corner Mikey, tha Witch will deal with you soon enough. 023.gif

What about his True K'? He released it here and he definitely deserves something for it.

I cant remember if it started as an edit or not but it shouldnt be considered one anyway because of how much work was put into it. My 2 cents anyway, your call in the end.

I believe I'd like to recommend one other person for a rank of your choice, this being DarkWolf13 who has made several Digimon M.U.G.E.N. characters. Here's the proof :

-

-

-

-

He also made a lot of contributions to the Digimon collection, most of which I have reason to believe he made themself. DarkWolf also said he has made a lot of fanmade characters which he'd like to post if fanmade Digimon characters are allowed in the Digimon collection.