Rank's and Grouping.

Ryon

I believe I have a recommendation/question myself. Recently, I've seen spritesheets being contributed to the forum by , who has already released 7 character spritesheets within a time span of less than 48 hours. Not sure if this user deserves a rank for releasing them. Do you think so? Here's a few links for these sheets...

@ Winmugen, he is also one of my students, i keep tabs on his work, im to lazy to give him the rank.

@ DarkWolf, Her work is amazing, but we don't have a rank for her specialty.

Aww at last you have decided :=D: + figures

Em sure Win11 is gonna give ya list for that matter when he checks this post

So good luck :awesome

lazy person talking about a lazy person.

Wife / Son

Work

My Own Personal creations.

Helping other people with there creations.

Graphic works / Drawing / Youtube / Listening to Music.

and

somewhere in there I have time for PS3 / Wii U / Wii.

Lazy is the term I use for me not doing something right away, when I don't see a point in doing it right away.
If i delay the action , or not, the outcome is the same. (Its just a rank!)

Characters are the bulk of mugen. There Creative creations at the best example.

So, that would literally mean that if I released a creative character then I would become a creator? Because a lot of people voted for me making Kratos and I've been telling how it's going on the work in progress forum

I havent been in WIP in a long time, but I'll check it out.

also Does the rank matter that much to you? Its literally just a rank.

The reason I don't wanna just give it out is because I feel people with a rank know more than people without ranks.

If someone goes to you for help and you dont know how to help them, then what does that mean.

You have a rank as a creator but don't know something basic maybe. or something complicated.

understand?

So, that would literally mean that if I released a creative character then I would become a creator? Because a lot of people voted for me making Kratos and I've been telling how it's going on the work in progress forum

My advice to you bro is to continue what you're doing. Find what you're good at and strive to improve yourself. The field you have chosen isn't the easiest. Study hard. There aren't many character tutorials out there(coincidentally Ryon DID make one lol!) but study what you can. Compare codes with the greats. You could drop multiple stages and earn your rank(like me) or drop an ultra solid character and be able to answer questions about how you sprited, coded and created him. Your characters will speak for themselves, believe me. But cha gotta know the basics. Not of everything. Just what YOU take credit for. So with that said...just get on your grind and do your best.

And if you want to impress Ryon...creativity, innovation and knowledge. I've found these to be most effective.

:troll:

My advice to you bro is to continue what you're doing. Find what you're good at and strive to improve yourself. The field you have chosen isn't the easiest. Study hard. There aren't many character tutorials out there(coincidentally Ryon DID make one lol!) but study what you can. Compare codes with the greats. You could drop multiple stages and earn your rank(like me) or drop an ultra solid character and be able to answer questions about how you sprited, coded and created him. Your characters will speak for themselves, believe me. But cha gotta know the basics. Not of everything. Just what YOU take credit for. So with that said...just get on your grind and do your best.

And if you want to impress Ryon...creativity, innovation and knowledge. I've found these to be most effective.

:troll:

Yea thanks bro

@Ryon Hey.. uh.. thanks for giving me the "evaluator" rank. I appreciate it..

Though, now I don't know if I should be one, due to what happened.

Edit: Feeling slightly better, and thinking about keeping the rank. I just need to be more careful next time.

i don't know what happened.

and I probably don't care what happened.

Just do your best, reviewing characters and giving feedback.

That's what you did to earn the rank, that's what you do to keep it.

Can you remove my rank? Mugen just doesn't really interest me anymore, and the only thing i feel cut out for 'evaluating' would be visual problems (misalignment, color choice,bad deltas,etc)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...