Chris Redfield [Public Version] - Released by Nestor 10/31/13

Moʋniƭorirɲ

So far i've watched just one battle with him, he needs so much work that the battle didn't even finish because he froze, froze in his very first match lol.

EDIT: froze in his second battle as well, The Ai is also pretty bad, messed up small portrait, it's kind of a broken character and a disappointment.

Ooh, what stage is that? That stage is awesome and waaaaaay cooler than some silly Resident Evil loser. ... ...Sorry, had to do it. Just a little joke concerning the Han Baedal topic.

We get it, you don't like resident evil

So far i've watched just one battle with him, he needs so much work that the battle didn't even finish because he froze, froze in his very first match lol.

EDIT: froze in his second battle as well, The Ai is also pretty bad, messed up small portrait, it's kind of a broken character and a disappointment.

What a buzzkill....I was hoping this Chris was going to be bad ass.  X_X;

It's pretty funny that Nestor released Chris Redfield and he couldn't finish his Batsu, Oh well... I hope it plays good because last time I downloaded something from him it played like it was unfinished like his Capcom Fighting All Stars Leo and Ryu.

I tried Chris Redfield. here's the low down.

The Good

+ Sprites are wonderful

+ Air Combos are smooth to pull off

+ His supers are very close sourced to UMVC3

+ Some ground combos are smooth

The Bad

- A lot ground attacks seem to miss a lot (This was against KFM). Some of Chris' Specials miss like when he says "One! Two!" neither of them land a hit.

- The super where Chris hits you with his knife twice, only the Knife hits everything else misses.

- Chris' flamethrower misses when it's close to the opposing foe.

Overall

Nestor did pretty good on this one last time I tried his Ryu and Leo they both weren't all that good I give it B+, Why the B+? fix the attacks that keep missing Nestor.