[Bible Fighter] Eve released by Animaraz (10/04/2013)

It's amazing how many retards are all like "AWESOME THANKS FOR MAKING THIS! AH IT PLAYS GOOD BECAUSE I'M STUPID" I hate it when retarded Mugen creators actually have fans. It makes it that much harder to destroy their egos by telling them that it's not the greatest thing on the planet.

It goes without saying that a release is the biggest thing on the planet, but minimal education know say "Thanks". It's easy to post comments criticizing, but I wonder if any of you has made a character or a scenario to consider their opinions serve something. Not even give advice on how to improve a character, are like the dog that barks because he hears other dogs barking.

No es necesario decir que un lanzamiento es la cosa mas grande del planeta, pero es una educacion minima saber decir "Gracias". Es facil subir comentarios criticando, pero quisiera saber si alguno de ustedes ha hecho un personaje o un escenario como para considerar que sus opiniones sirvan de algo. Ni siquiera dan consejos de como mejorar un personaje, son como el perro que ladra porque escucha ladrar a otros perros.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you actually want advice on how to fix it? I could give you multiple feedbacks on punisher, nick fury, ect you really want it? Ive mostly given up trying to help people who makes this kind of work cause they normally don't care and tell me to  shut up. but if you really want to improve I will be glad to give you plenty of feedback.

But it is not just lip service This is not to say "The blow does not look good." This is to say "the blow has problems in cmd, you should change triggerall = var (59)> = 1 && random <= 777 by triggerall = var (59)> = 1 && random <= 750" It's easy to open your mouth, how hard is it open to say something of value.

Pero no se trata solo de hablar por hablar No se trata de decir "El golpe fuerte no se ve bien". Se trata de decir "el golpe fuerte tiene problemas en el cmd, deberias cambiar triggerall = var(59)>=1 && random <= 777 por triggerall = var(59)>=1 && random <= 750" Es muy facil abrir la boca, lo dificil es abrirla para decir algo de valor.

I wonder if any of you has made a character or a scenario to consider their opinions serve something.

the "you must know how to code/create for mugen to give feedback, otherwise your opinion is worthless" thing.

oh god we are going to have a problem I can't exactly tell what you are trying to say. I understand language barrier and all that but I can't fully understand >.<

Well, he said that talk bad things about someone else char is easy but give proper feedback to fix it and give advices or tips to code better is hard. And use the triggerall code to give an example.

Laharl if you really want to help him to code better, i can help both as interpreter cuz i fully understand both of you.

the "you must know how to code/create for mugen to give feedback, otherwise your opinion is worthless" thing.

I once used something like this to defense myself but was immediately beat by "one doesn't have to know how to make movies in order to be able to criticize movies" point.

I once used something like this to defense myself but was immediately beat by "one doesn't have to know how to make movies in order to be able to criticize movies" point.

That wasn't the point he was making, though. He was saying that he was wondering if anyone here actually knew what they were talking about so he could know what to fix instead of seeing "AHAHAHA THIS CHAR SUX CUZ IT SUX RIGHT GUISE"

And I have to say, I agree that it's all I've seen posted on here. No reasons, no actual feedback, just whatever this ClassicSuperSonic fellow has said that made me want to punch him in the face for such arrogant posting.

If you really want someone to improve the quality of their product, don't shut them down from the get-go especially when the reasons are simply "why don't you try for yourself."

Also Laharl that post was very easy to understand. I really fail to see what you guys are trying to do here besides laugh at the guy for looking as baseless criticism.

the way he said it was not easy to understand I said i will write up some feedback for it to be translated for him. i was serious about that.after  he posted i said id be glad to help him. I just didn't think hed care for feedback cause most of the time people who make uh this kind of work don't.

Didn't mean you, but really that post was easy to understand. Well, outside "lip service" I guess but you can imagine it was something like "flapping your gums" or something. The message was fairly clear.

just whatever this ClassicSuperSonic fellow has said that made me want to punch him in the face for such arrogant posting.

What he said was true to an extent. There's these genuinely crappy characters, yet the author's "fans" disregard its blatant crapness and pump up the author's ego by saying "this is amazing", "good character", "well done", etc. Then when genuine feedback is given, the author says that the feedback-er is stupid and they should stop ruining his/her creations. More of these monstrosities are created and people say stuff like the quote in my sig.

can we all stop the bashing and give proper feedback to him now that he is here?

so he can improve?

cause remember, some of you can't make characters, and some of you are shitty creators, and some of you are good creators.

but how do you improve if you don't help the overall idea of the character.

I want someone to test the character properly, give feedback on what should be fixed, and maybe an idea of how to fix it.

@Ryon: Laharl was going to give feedback last I checked.

Also, I want to apologize to you Animaraz. I probably should have been a bit nicer. I guess I could be nice by giving a little advice. Good characters take a while to complete. From what I understand, you've been releasing a character once a day. That's not good. On average a good character takes a good while (for some it's a month, others two months, and for some a year, really depends upon motivation and skill.) to make.

I understand if there's a bit of a language barrier here but I'm sure one of our spanish speaking forum members could help translate. We have quite a few actually.