Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Long time no see from me.

So a couple of years ago I started hosting some characters featured in this collection. Since I logged in I might as well do this now. I would like to warn everyone that I'm going to be taking down links for the following:
6969 Inc's Helucathicc
Enderloce_Peo64's Sandslash
Enterku's Old Mimikyu

Weezing AI patch (I see it has an alt link though?)

LucarioThedud911 v3

Kingtsubora

The reason why is I just don't want to host them any more.

Animated GIF

You get two weeks.

Edit: everything has been trashed. Now you'll need to go to the dreaded archives to get some of em.

On 10/22/2022 at 1:32 AM, Emaserranista said:

Bad spriteswap of some Johny Cage with sprites not cleaned up properly, all of them have a purple box.

Ugh.... It's just the worst I've seen. Guess there won't be a decent Pokemon Trainer out anytime soon.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, PlasmoidThunder said:

CHARACTERS

-Added the following by Noah:

-Retro Diner Kirlia

-Sprigatio (Sprigatito)

-Leah (Pokemon Cafe Remix)

-Added the following by AwesomeBlue:

-Dokuriff

-Kariclef

-Added Bobby's Lucario by Sebastian.

-Added Glastrier by pgtdkp14aiky2.

But, uh, did you forget about my second Pichu? I posted it before you said that.
Also, there are some more chars from that one website (that got blacklisted nowadays), like the one edit of Zobbes' Pichu that is called "Fixed" Pichu

So I did.

19 hours ago, YochiIsC00lest333 said:

Also, there are some more chars from that one website (that got blacklisted nowadays), like the one edit of Zobbes' Pichu that is called "Fixed" Pichu

If you can't get them, I can't get them.

If I can't get them, I can't add them.

• 2 weeks later...

I moved Sonic vs Pokemon to here: https://sites.google.com/site/yochismugensite/my-creations/full-games

While Sonic vs Pokemon chars are now moved to here: https://sites.google.com/site/yochismugensite/my-creations/charactersytm/chars-2k14-2k16/svp-chars

There was the reason for this. I had to cancel Sonic vs Pokemon because its development started when I was 17 years old (now, as of 2022, I am 21 years old), and as for now, I find the Sonic vs Pokemon game I've made to be not that good in my retrospective opinion. And because some pages were edited and some are deleted from my site, the old links lead to error 404.
UPD: Link to Jackinaisy Yoshida the Pachirisu moved here: https://sites.google.com/site/yochismugensite/my-creations/full-games/nicolay-fighters/nf-characters?authuser=0

• 3 weeks later...