PlasmoidThunder

• 3 weeks later...

CHARACTERS

-Added Ivysaur by This Boy.

-Added Deribado by mohumohu.

-Added Kirlia by Mapelao.

FULL GAMES

-Added Pokemon II by AxKing.
-Added Pokemon Stadium Mugen by chuchoryu.
-Updated MugenMon by LucarioGamer2006.

At some point I'll add the remaining characters from Ax's game.

On 7/17/2021 at 12:49 PM, PlasmoidThunder said:

At some point I'll add the remaining characters from Ax's game.

If you didn't exctract Mimkyu from that game before, you might use my upload of it from my MEGA:
https://mega.nz/file/0kkCgbDb#Y8GhaP5bVaJWL8wfya1vJcA81Lg7oBGLU4l4JDKaYxA
I also read the "readme" file (quoted because it's not called a readme file) of Pokemon II game itself, and I found the reason the reason why AxKing puts owner's name (in Pokemon's case, it's Nintendo) instead of his own name (tl;dr obviously) :

Q: Why do your characters say Nintendo as the author and not your name?

A: I don't like to take credit since I personally belive it to be pointless. My internet username is not my actual real name so who cares who the author is really. pride has no place in mugen and unforutnately it tends to ruin it for everybody who just wanna play the stupid game. I promise you nobody cares about the author so I leave it as Nintendo because in truth they are the only true owners of these intellectual properties and no matter how much work went into it from you personally it doesn't change the fact that you're in a sense stealing (without permission) and in many cases even profitting from it which again is hypocritical to me to tell others this is mine don't steal and then go ahead and steal what isn't yours to begin with. Just be honest about being dishonest lol Besides you can't sue stolen property that says it's yours XD If Nintendo wants to sue themselves then be my guest LOL I have no interest in being recognized or being credited. It means nothing to me and people who care about that are nothing to me. Protest all you want & besides I'm retiring anyway so never gonna care anyway and never will in the future for sure. If I gave you credit at some point it was because I felt sorry/bad for you for caring about something soo stupid and trivial. 

Also if I do add names to a credits roll it is merely done so just to pad out a game that traditionally have end credits and well I just need names to fill up that part. That is not to say there weren't actual contributors but in my opinion everyone is a contributor in many ways so it's pointless to name names in the first place when you think about it. 

As a matter of fact I should have just made up a bunch of names that belong to nobody real lol I totally missed that opportunity lol Now I regret my actions XD

Wow. In a sense I have the same values, I too don't expect to take credit for everything. But honestly I don't view anyone as pathetic, that's one thing I don't go for. There's more than meets the eye in some cases

He's being very truthful about Nintendo's methods when it comes to taking credit about something. They're very sensitive about characters of theirs being "borrowed".

3 hours ago, PlasmoidThunder said:

Probably around the time he released his first set of Pokémon.

I never saw this evidence before until Pokemon II was released.
Also, if I recall correctly, all of his old Pokemon were updated when he released Pokemon II, like Pikachu does not say the line from the character he was edited off (SFIII Ryu to be exact. Ax's Pokemon characters are not spriteswaps, as far as I know, but they're more like edits of Ryu with the leftover sprites that will never show in Ax's games, but they will show if the characters are outside Ax's said games or even grabbed by a character that is not Ax's Pokemon) nor he flashes in red in his "intro".
Yet also Ax now works in that site we had to blacklist I guess. He originally worked on Mugen Multiverse before moving to the site with the initials of MA.

1 hour ago, YochiIsC00lest333 said:

I never saw this evidence before until Pokemon II was released.
Also, if I recall correctly, all of his old Pokemon were updated when he released Pokemon II, like Pikachu does not say the line from the character he was edited off (SFIII Ryu to be exact. Ax's Pokemon characters are not spriteswaps, as far as I know, but they're more like edits of Ryu with the leftover sprites that will never show in Ax's games, but they will show if the characters are outside Ax's said games or even grabbed by a character that is not Ax's Pokemon) nor he flashes in red in his "intro".
Yet also Ax now works in that site we had to blacklist I guess. He originally worked on Mugen Multiverse before moving to the site with the initials of MA.

I'd like to reply to you on that last part, he was working at M.A but he did make his retirement official, if you'd like I can get you some of his farewells...

Edit: His retirement was back in June, but I haven't seen him post there lately

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2017 at 10:53 AM, kater15 said:

Hi guys, I just came to tell you that the Golden Gardevoir was edited by HYPERSONICFAN11. All right?

I had seen the name of Orochi Lucario in the DEF file and thought he had edited it, but it was HYPERSONICFAN11 that he edited. I think he forgot to put his name on the file.

Hi Kater, It’s me From The Future and I hate to break it to you, but this isn’t my Idea all along, I didn’t actually edited this, Orochi did For Me.

• 4 weeks later...

If I recall correctly, there's an edit of this Cinderace, but I doubt it fixes, whatever the hell that's about lol:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/na49r9tdoxdp16b/Cinderace_Edit.rar/file

As well, I found a Bronzong named JOYA and a Lucario seemingly based on that old Photo Dojo app on the DS:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r64b3sqyk1sd1d9/JOYA.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8veby9kf0h7r7r4/lucario.zip/file