Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

Oh, and by the way, vo-jk recently(?) made and released another Celebi for MUGEN after JoeyTheMarillFan's. Right now the creation is not yet uploaded on the qxmugen (the site where vo-jk mainly uploads his creations; but it was uploaded on that MUGEN Archive (where I rehosted from)), so use my reupload of vo-jk's Celebi to MEGA before it (Celebi) being uploaded to qxmugen:
https://mega.nz/#!V4EWAaKK!m7dzcZAVtdzQYqezJsD1LF_Nccbfu56vbOeX30H4zKM

I also edited vo-jk's Emolga. However, the edit is still in a beta state, so some bugs may occur:
https://sites.google.com/site/yochismugensite/my-creations/charactersytm/other-characters/3d-emolga-edit

CHARACTERS

-Added Celebi by vo-jk.
-Added Emolga by YochiThMaster333.

-Replaced links on vo-jk's characters so that they direct to his content page on qxmugen.

Vo-jk's Komala is currently offline. It's likely it'll go back online eventually, but if anyone has it, could they please rehost it? Thanks.

I'm aware of the stages that need to be added, don't worry.

On 10/7/2019 at 6:50 PM, PlasmoidThunder said:

Vo-jk's Komala is currently offline. It's likely it'll go back online eventually, but if anyone has it, could they please rehost it? Thanks.

Here, from Archive. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hKvV79CGRkokscycLHNeLJ8-Ca3iHTqG

Since the author appears to be very active, I think it won't take long for them to make a proper home for this character again. Thus the remark. 

2 hours ago, PlasmoidThunder said:

Due to Random Select closing its doors, I've gone and replaced the links for Kung Fu Man's stages.

How long had that site been up for? 16 years? Surprised it's finally now bitten the bullet. And so, an F for respect.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFF

Does anyone happen to have the MISSINGNO that doesn't look like it was made with a computer glitch generator?

There used to be a missingno character that used the original gameboy sprites for all its animations, but the link to it in the main post is dead now.

It used the moves CUT, WATER GUN, WATERFALL, and I think SKY ATTACK.

It was similar to DJHANNIBALROYCE's Omanyte.

UPDATE

I managed to find the version I was talking about. Here's the link to it: Missingno (by LukeTheeMewtwo)

Included in this folder are TWO VERSIONS.

VERSION 1: ''M''
This version is the ORIGINAL design, without any updates to the color palette, moves, etc.

VERSION 2: Missingno
This version is the most updated version, with updated palette, more sprites, etc.

Both are basically the same, although I do believe the updated version includes more "glitched/skeleton" versions of other Pokemon, but this time using the Pokemon Yellow palette.

(Quick Note: I just copied over my "description" post from re-uploading this also to MA)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ly004ecww7purho/Will_Of_Time.rar/file

Alt. Version of Merufimu's G-Dialga/Will of Time character that works in non-WINMugen versions.
Palettes 10, 11, and 12 are broken (they won't crash, but I don't think Dialga will be able to do anything) due to removal of the WINMugen code, but other than that the character works fine, including the cheap 8th and 9th palettes.
Palettes shuffled a bit because I sent this into one of the Mugen betting sites but otherwise there aren't any changes.
Not entirely sure if it works in both 1.0 and 1.1 (I didn't patch this, someone else did on request) but I don't think there'd be any problems in either version of Mugen.

Enjoy~

Warunoyari is the name of the person who patched it, though I think that they didn't credit themselves since most people wouldn't care who did it and that someone can probably do it on their own (I've seen G-Dialga on SaltyBet before, with some ((?, it's been a long time)) of the 11p/12p code intact so it's certainly possible. And no, as far as I know the patch is private, so that's why it took until this long to get a 1.0+ compatible version on here). Regardless, that's the name you should use if you want to credit them.