[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

No, I'm pretty sure I've been using those "counters" properly. It just seems people can't do without these OP Pokemon, so they pretend they are not. I still find it odd that Pokemon like Aegislash and Deoxys-Defense that aren't even that hard to deal with (At least I've had little problems fighting them), yet Pokemon that are next to impossible to beat like Heatran and Kyurem-B are supposedly not despite they have few counters. ...And a lot of the counters they DO have can usually be worked around, even if it's with other Pokemon.

You just suck lol

Fucking casuals.

I got up to battle 47 in Super Doubles, which isn't as good as my last record of 60-something. This one was with my all-new Trick Room team, and (rather unsurprisingly) I was beaten by hax and the desperate need for Sucker Punch, but ah well, game didn't want me to win :P

I recorded a battle video of it if you guys want to see it.

How was that defensive I was being sarcastic. If you wanna play the assumption game I'll assume you're retarded.

Game changer as well

you just have the whole package

but yeah enough of this so pokeman talk can continue

I have a decent Umbreon with Payback, Iron Tail, Curse & Rest. Careful 252 HP/Sp. Def. The one problem that concerns me... the ability. I wanted Inner Focus to stop the flinch hax...

I wish there was a tm for iron tail in x/y......

Speaking of Greninja, they FINALLY initiated Triple Battles in Pokemon Showdown (Bout time), and I can't help but wonder if Greninja isn't even MORE powerful in team battles than he is in Singles. Mat Block may not be that strong of a move in singles, but protecting THE WHOLE TEAM FROM DAMAGE!? Yikes! I know you can still use status moves and what-not, but it still seems like a pretty strong move.

Also, I'm working on a Triple Battle team with Dragonite, Diggersby, Gengar, Cleffairy, Breloom, and Mandibuzz. It might just be luck, but I'm surprised at how not useless Diggersby is, maybe because Huge Power confensates for his lack of Attack. ...But maybe I've had so much luck with him because I've been fighting weak opponents. He's a BL tier Pokemon, so thereis probably SOMETHING useful about him, but still. ...Also, his strategy is a bit predictable: Surround him with flying buddies and use Earthquake. But that's easy. I also got Rock Slide on him to take out the flyers, which so far has actually worked well.

As for the rest of my team, I'm still working on it. Not sure what to do with my Triple Battle team.

• 2 weeks later...