[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

• 1 month later...

For those who don't know: http://www.serebii.net/xy/wifievents.shtml (look at last post)

Another wifi event is going on for getting a LV.50 super-size Pumkaboo carries Rockhelmet with 'Insomnia' ability. and its available tell the end of this month (Oct. 31 2014)

All of us know it can evolve to Gourgeist by trade so if anybody want to evolve it just PM me or anyone us that is still playing the game. :goodmood:

The one I recieve has Calm nature which has pretty good Defence stat.

Ironically the "best" Gourgeist form is actually the small size, since 99 base speed is pretty fast for something that annoys the crap out of you with Leech Seed and Wisp.

Then again, they're pretty much only doing this for the upcoming Battle Spot event

Ironically the "best" Gourgeist form is actually the small size, since 99 base speed is pretty fast for something that annoys the crap out of you with Leech Seed and Wisp.

Then again, they're pretty much only doing this for the upcoming Battle Spot event

Yeah pretty much whats going on. The event is a Halloween special battle where you can only use ghost-type pokemon including the event Pumkaboo you get.

The small Gourgeist is the fastest of the forms while the super size one is the most defencive probly the reason why they give you Rocky Helmet with with the super size form.  :-P

You'd think the bulk would be better so that it can set up as much bollocks as it can.

Trick Room just makes it better.

You know what thats probly one of the best setup for Super-size Gourgeist if you think about it.

Leech seed

Will-O'-Wisp

Trick Room (pretty much replaces Scary Face)

Phantom Force( or Dark Pulse if it has a Nature for good Sp.Atk. stat)

• 4 weeks later...

I was able to recieve a Diancie in the game. when you do you will get alittle event in the game where a Butler and Maid comes out of no where and ask you to give them the pokemon. You have a choice. but I said No WAy!! they asked again I keep refusing I thought it was going to lead to a battle but a Rich man came out of nowhere and told his servents its alright that they find another Diance. LOL! that was a waste. it would have been cool if it would had fellow up with some battles using the pokemon you recieved.

Anyways the Diancie I recieved has a 'Lax' nature but its defence stats are awesome from the start considering she is part rock-type:

LV.50

Hp: 130

Attack: 120

Defense: 180

SP Atk. : 120

SP def. : 140

speed: 70

Though I see her HP was kind of low plus its speed needed work so I decided to go ahead and feed it some vitamins and super trained it mostly on her HP and Speed. so now her stats are like this:

LV.50

Hp: 151

Attack: 120

Defense: 180

SP Atk. : 120

SP def. : 154

speed: 96

Hopefully her mega form on OR/AS well bump her speed better. :goodmood:

Bump her speed better while lowering her defenses and Lax nature will leave her wide open to Flash Cannon. You gotta watch out for that.

Diancie really wants max HP and Sp.Atk, though...

If I get a neutral natured Diancie, I'll split it with HP/Atk/Sp Atk

Yeah that would be the case.

I was hoping to get one with "Hardy" nature with balance (all 6) IVs. but we all know receiving a special event pokemon can be random of what nature it will have. :-P

Except the neutral natures (Hardy etc) are probably the worst natures you'll ever want, though.

But as you mentioned, thats the one thing I hate about event Pokemon is that you have no control over the natures or IVs, especially when RNG abuse isnt possible in Gen 6.

Nobody mentioned anything about the X/Y patch, so...

Patch 1.3, guys. Fixes Vivillon icon not showing up in Friend Safari, among other things.

I was aware of it a couple days ago I could'nt get online for awhile until the patch was available. :-P

Well at least Nintendo/gamefreak is getting things prept-up for the full release of OR/AS. :goodmood:

So apparently using Diancie in a wifi battle causes your opponent to be unable to battle you? Just getting the same error message when trying to battle Noobie.

Thats could be possible. then again I just had a system update on my 3DS so i might need to check the Network connection to see if I'm not restricted again.  I hate when that happens. >:-(

[Edit post}

Looks like your right Rice when I put Diancie up in poke bank I was able to battle again. Hmm. I guess she was ment to be transfered for OR/AS. :-P

[2nd edit post]

Woah! now I can't use Meloetta either. O_o

Hmm!! maybe all the Mystic pokemons can't be used anymore on wifi. :-P