[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

My mistake. Apparently the new patch "upped" the hack checker.

Perhaps it thinks Diancie and Noobie's Meloetta are hacked.

Which is funny because hacked Diancies are the only ones allowed on wifi currently.

The gamestop Diancie seems to be the only one affected.

:hmm: Hmm..

indeed this is a issue  but then again I'm not to worry about it . besides it was about time to put my Meloetta to rest anyways. and as for Diance I was mostly preping her up for OR/AS when it comes out. 

However the Melotetta was an event pokemon I recieved back in B/W 2  . She never had any problems battling on wifi until I team her up with Diance when I tryed to battle Rice. I Guess they try to make it so trainers can use only one mystic pokemon on a team during online battles. (that just my thoery.) :-P

I just went back online and I tryed to battle somebody I still having issues even after i put away Diancie and Melotetta in poke-Bank. However it seems to me the issue is not just effecting the Legend/Mystic pokemon it also effecting pokemon that been transfered from B/W and  B/W2 Like my Salamance (aka redwing). :-(

As Garchompmatt put it they "beefed" the the hacker checker Though my Salamance was properly raised when it was in B/W2 without using AR codes or anything.

So I guessing they are trying to cut away anything dealing with the 5th Gen I suppose. :-P

Not to change the subject, but:

I finally caught my first ever shiny Pokemon! :D (Red/Shiny Gyarados doesn't count, its practically there for you to catch and further more, so is Shiny Haxorus)

Machop with Hasty nature

I'm 1/3 now

Shiny Zubat (Game: Pokemon Silver; Reason: it Ran Away after Ultra Ball missed)

Shiny Sentret (Game: Pokemon X; Reason: Didn't have any PokeBalls, so I killed it)

Shiny Machop (Game: Pokemon X; Reason; Caught with Dusk Ball)

Not to change the subject, but:

I finally caught my first ever shiny Pokemon! :D (Red/Shiny Gyarados doesn't count, its practically there for you to catch and further more, so is Shiny Haxorus)

Machop with Hasty nature

I'm 1/3 now

Shiny Zubat (Game: Pokemon Silver; Reason: it Ran Away after Ultra Ball missed)

Shiny Sentret (Game: Pokemon X; Reason: Didn't have any PokeBalls, so I killed it)

Shiny Machop (Game: Pokemon X; Reason; Caught with Dusk Ball)

Awesome!

I never had any luck in catching a shiny until that day I caught a shiny Gible in X/Y which I personally traded to Garchompmatt  for a rotom. :goodmood:

It was a Trapinch :P

It was!!? I don't remember. Thanks.

Well like I said I don't get lucky with getting Shiny that I don't even know if I had them unless I get them from trades. :-P

[Edit post]

Alright after a couple days looking through about the "can't fight with that Pokemon online issue" i have some conclusions:

1.) As Ricepigeon said the Diancie you receive from Gamestop( or other VG stores) currently you cannot use her on online battles except for the hacked versions that some people are using. However I believe Nintendo/Gamefreak will come up with another update for the game but that may not be until the release of OR/AS.

2.) My Melotetta should be ok to used again when I find out that some of the Pokemon I transferred from B/W2 was actually the problem.

I discovered My pokemon I raised in B/W2 was traded to me by some people back then where actually Hacked!!? even though they didn't have any illegal moves or abilities. (ex. like my Bogan raised to Salamance with Moxie ability)

3.) After battling a trainer from Japan online I see that guy might had used a hack version of shiny legendaries even though he was about to lose. however I found out their is a current updated version of Action Replay that was released few months ago which may have codes that can allow Hacked pokemon to be used online without trouble. Though I'm not sure if it works the same for putting those pokemon in 'Poke-Bank'.

All I can say is what I probably need to do is to get all those pokemon I stored from Poke-bank and look through them to see if they where traded and hacked so I won't have any problems in the game and storage. Plus I going to go ahead and breed those pokemon and delete(released) them. Afterwerds I might as well redo my Pokemon B2 game just in case the hacked Pokemon effected it in some weird way.

• 4 weeks later...

Too bad its Hardy or I'd ask you to surrender it trade it over to me if it was Naive :p

I wasn't going to anyway :}

Gentleman, you'll just have to find your own Diancie. Please call your servants off :P

It's not like Hardy's a bad nature for it. It's slower than yer Naive stuff, but has more Sp. Defense.

LOL! You two XD

[topic bump]

Well i'm finally caught up in X/Y so i'm back-up ready to battle people online. Also I'm going to breed some pokemon while i'm at it then next week or two I will start play OR.

Now I went ahead and did Wonder-Trade just to see something and surprisingly I was able to get a Heatran out of it. O_O!!

was that intentional !? I'm stomped on that one. !!!!

I bet it's schit :}

LOL! Matt    X-D

I wouldnt say it is but this Heatran has careful nature which has decent Sp./Phy. defences. which is not bad. though if I give it some speed boost with vitamins and some super training It be good. :goodmood:

[Edit post]

Oh yeah Ricepigeon thank for the Lv.1 Deino (timid nature) you gave me in trade months ago. i kept it in safe keeping in 'Poke Bank' and I was able to use her (it was female) to go through the game quickly since I started over.  :-)

Raised her to hydreigon and this is the Max results LV up to 100:

Hp: 341

Attack: 205

Defence: 240

Sp.Atk: 292

Sp.Def: 261

Speed: 272

Current move set:

Dark pulse

Flash Cannon (have to give this move for going against Fairy-types)

Flamethrower

Draco Meteor

Matt is jelly that you got something cooler than his shiny magnemite  :troll:

Bitch, there is nothing cooler than a shiny Magnemite.

Except maybe that shiny Gigalith I have.

Or the shiny Spiritomb.

Or the shiny Cresselia.

I don't purposely get shinies, so there's that :troll:

LOL! you two.  XD

Anyways I'm going to breed and use all three gen 3 starters when I start playing OR.

I have to handed to Nintendo/Gamefreak 'Poke-Bank' is a useful App. :goodmood:

I wish they would had thought of this back during gen 4.