I'm leaving for 2 weeks.

Ryon

Your Leaving How Come why this place will fall apart plz stay plz do!!! :cry2:

i know in laharls hand, this place is a nuking zone LOL.

but i have internet at my house.

however when i visit my wifes house for like 3 days , i no haz internet.

no my wife is by our house my moms, and after we interview with immagration, were gonna go to her parents house and stay there for 3 days. my wife is in guyana, i'm in new york (except not right now) so we have a interview in guyana for embassy stuff, thats why i'm in guyana now. because of interview. so yes we were living hundreds of miles apart, but after the interview, we should be living together.

no my wife is by our house my moms, and after we interview with immagration, were gonna go to her parents house and stay there for 3 days.

my wife is in guyana, i'm in new york (except not right now)

so we have a interview in guyana for embassy stuff, thats why i'm in guyana now. because of interview.

so yes we were living hundreds of miles apart, but after the interview, we should be living together.

Truthfully, I've been wondering about this since the last time you left. I thought it was strange too, but I knew there must be a good reason for it. So I didn't ask, and just accepted that it must be working for you. I'm usually carefull what I ask, but you answered Ky's question very politely. So atleast I know you're not the overly sensitive type...but then again, I never thought you were, baws.

I need to visit Random Chatter more often.....

Well dont get molestered Ry :joyful:

she does it every night to me.

and everything looks green guys. so i should be bringing her back. my appearance on the forum may go down, and my release work may also diminish but she knows what i do and how i live already so... it shouldnt be to hard