ClayFighter Series

Basara-kun

Phew... at last I could finish this, I hope you like it 😉 also admins, don't delete the original yet, I've to check it out any link from the last posts to update this (and I found another Xandegraf's edited char, I'll post the link later)

10 minutes ago, jo19sh92 said:

Basara-kun, might want to mark all of Lord Sinistro's characters as MISSING since he deleted his website, and wayback machine is unable to recover characters from it, so it'll have to be recovered by other means.

Ahem: https://brazilmugenteam.com/cyberbit/

O Ilusionista has rehosted all of Lord Sinistro's creations on BrazilMugenTeam website. So in some ways, you can say that this is a way to recover Lord Sinistro's stuff.

EDIT: I would also like to mention that you can download Lord Sinistro's stuff now, I can confirm that myself since I did download his Mortal Kombat 1 motif (or Screenpack if you wanna refer it as that)

Thanks for the advice, Lord Sinistro's site was added and the links were replaced for the new one 😉 

18 hours ago, Laharl said:

hey thanks for this majorly appreciate it! Please let me know when its ok to delete the old thread cause we don't need 2 of the same thread but one is actually useable.

You're welcome, I'm glad to help 🙂 I think you can delete the other one since most of the links are updated now into this one 

For the rest, I got the doubts about Tiny. The only ones I'm sure are mine (CF2) and Joey Faust (CF1), but I'm not sure which ones are the others (Metasponge64 and Xandegraf), since the sprites are way different and I couldn't see which are from CF1 and which from CF2

• 1 month later...

Bad news people: most of Xandegraf and Shadowtak links are broken, so I'd to put them in red. But maybe there're good news, since I got some of them, so I'll try to reupload them... if you have some of them, you can put your links here as well to add them to the list 😉 

EDIT: Found old Shadowtak site in Wayback Machine with most of his downloads working, replacing some of the red with the site 😉 

Double post because I can 😎 restored all Xandegraf's links (I got his SCF game so I took them from there), only left High Five of his chars. But also I got these findings and corrections:

-Xandegraf's Blob is from CF1 not CF2, so moved there

-Same with his Taffy, it's from CF1 instead of 63 1/3, moved there

-I forgot to add his SCF game about that, added now

-Added Gui0007's 1.1 edit of this game, I downloaded time ago and now I remember that XD

-Since it's a secret for no one that I'm (still) working on 63 1/3 lifebars, I added them to the list as yellow/WIP

-Deleted Metasponge64's Tiny, he never made it AFAIK

-Added MattzMugen's Blob (an early beta he released in 2011 that was deleted)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As my recent release, I added my Kung Fu Fan 63 1/3 as in Other section :kugoi:

Also, I found Ren and Stimpy Fan is making Boogerman, but since it's on MA and the release is barely a beta/alpha, won't be included here for the reasons explained (unless some of you downloaded from there and gave me a link to be included here, so then I'd make an exception)

1 minute ago, Basara-kun said:

As my recent release, I added my Kung Fu Fan 63 1/3 as in Other section :kugoi:

Also, I found Ren and Stimpy Fan is making Boogerman, but since it's on MA and the release is barely a beta/alpha, won't be included here for the reasons explained (unless some of you downloaded from there and gave me a link to be included here, so then I'd make an exception)

If people should get MA Exclusive characters of few Clay Fighter characters...