ClayFighter Stages: Santa's Workshop, Voodoo Hut and Rubbage Reef (CF3 ver.)

Basara-kun

PAST RELEASES:

Spoiler

The Aquadome (Earthworm Jim) and Candy Factory (Taffy)

aquadome1.png

taffy1.png

So much time I didn't make stages, and I wanted to make some from ClayFighter 63 1/3 since a long time ago. Now I can delivered you with these stages for Earthworm Jim and Taffy, respectively. The former was made just by getting diverse shots and make a collage to ensemble the stage in an image, the latter it's a screenshot of the stage's intro which fits well to make it. Both are simple stages and the first of many stages I want to make from this game, and I include the mp3 for both in separate downloads (from YesterClay collection). Enjoy them 😉

Kiln's Laboratory (Dr. Kiln) and The Doghouse, CF3 ver. (Lockjaw Pooch)

kiln1.png

lockjaw1.png

So much time I didn't make stages, and I wanted to make some from ClayFighter like the ones I did months ago. Since my Infinite Clayfare fullgame is coming during these days, I want to finally release these 2 I made time ago: Kiln's Laboratory (Dr. Kiln's stage) from ClayFighter 63 1/3, made with the same method than The Aquadome, and The Doghouse (Extreme ver.) from ClayFighter III alpha shown in magazines before the game was developed, I made this one after Habib987874 made the "rips" of these stages but I didn't release it before since he already converted them into stages. However, since I did this by myself, I prefer to release it apart since it's part of my Beta 1 release of my fullgame.

These new stages are for 1.0 (don't tested on 1.1 but probably will butcher them up thanks to the zoom), and also I added 1.0 versions to the past 2 releases (The Aquadome and Candy Factory). Nothing more to say, only enjoy them!!

Kooky Courtyard (Kung Pow), Tribal Tower (Zappa Yow Yow Boyz) and Boogerhenge (Boogerman)

kooky1.png

tribal1.png

booger.png

Another update to this stage thread for not 1 or 2 but 3 new stages from ClayFighter 63 1/3: Kooky Courtyard (Kung Pow), Tribal Tower (secret stage in 63 1/3, Zappa Yow Yow Boyz in Sculptor's Cut) and Boogerhenge (Boogerman). Finally I could manage the screenshots of these stages to make them with Cybaster's Stage Tool, so now they're real stages to be playable on MUGEN and compatible with 1.0. And of course, these new stages will be part of the Beta 2 of Infinite Clayfare. I hope to recreate more stages soon 😉 

workshop.png

voodoo.png

rubbage.png

It was originally a surprise release for X-Mas but since I got problems with Guild's server, I release them now. For the first time ever, I release Santa's Workshop, Sumo Santa's stage that was released only as part of Infinite Clayfare Beta 2 (even appeared in the trailer), along with 2 new CF3 stages modified with AI from the prototype CF3/Extreme screenshots: Voodoo Hut (Houngan) and Rubbage Reef (HoboCop), which I made time ago but were unreleased too. So here they are the 3 of them now ready to be used for your MUGEN, so now you got more material to ensemble your own version of Infinite Clayfare 😉

LET'S GET READY TO CRRRRRRUMBLEEEEE!!
Stages -> ClayFighter series

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...