ClayFighter Series

Basara-kun

With help from the lovely Lillie's 音MADs I've given my Clayfighter 63 1/3 Blob an update! Now Including some pretty brutal AI, on top of some other minor fixes/improvements.

Also, when you go ahead and add him to the list, can you scrub out my old username (SargeMHPB) and replace it with my current one (SneezeTHPS), please?

Alsoalso, you can totally use any of my content in your Clayfighter full game.

14 hours ago, SneezeTHPS said:

With help from the lovely Lillie's 音MADs I've given my Clayfighter 63 1/3 Blob an update! Now Including some pretty brutal AI, on top of some other minor fixes/improvements.

Also, when you go ahead and add him to the list, can you scrub out my old username (SargeMHPB) and replace it with my current one (SneezeTHPS), please?

Alsoalso, you can totally use any of my content in your Clayfighter full game.

Great!! I included to the first post with the name changed (I kept the old version in case someone still wants it) 😉 also, I want to make a release announcement on Guild, but there isn't allowed the bit.ly and similar links (maybe here couldn't be allowed too), can you put the direct link for your Blob instead the redirection please?

And sure, I'll be glad to use your Blob (or any other CF you want to make) into my fullgame, thanks 😄 

And another update, Getafix's site went offline and his downloads are unavailable on Wayback Machine, so I marked him as red

1 hour ago, Basara-kun said:

Great!! I included to the first post with the name changed (I kept the old version in case someone still wants it) 😉 also, I want to make a release announcement on Guild, but there isn't allowed the bit.ly and similar links (maybe here couldn't be allowed too), can you put the direct link for your Blob instead the redirection please?

And sure, I'll be glad to use your Blob (or any other CF you want to make) into my fullgame, thanks 😄 

And another update, Getafix's site went offline and his downloads are unavailable on Wayback Machine, so I marked him as red

here you go:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359229259748868096/980635551969472583/CF6313Blob.rar

No problem 😉 it's more for Guild than here, in MFFA works perfectly. And the Guild thread is here, so you can check if you got some feedback there

Also I was to add DrKelexo's Jim link from Wayback Machine, but then I realized the link for Jim is still there, so I linked it directly instead 😛 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 10:07 PM, SneezeTHPS said:

Here's the direct link for the Blob update!

I'd like to use the bit.ly link as much as possible tho, just so I can see how many people are interested in downloading it. 😄 
Also I just noticed the CF1 section is missing the graphic for Taffy.

@SneezeTHPS Now that I saw you connected, I got you some feedback on Blob:

• The throw when he swallows the opponent is hittable, in 2vs2 Blob comes back to battle, but the opponent dissapears and the fight goes to nowhere until time's up since the 2nd guy is gone
  • The AI is too much brutal, my Orochi Sumo Santa (my AF version of the fatty with Holn's AI) can give him a good fight in Watch, but against everyone else Blob destroys the enemies in seconds
  • You can spam the Bomb Throw as much as you want, talking about the AI, CPU Blob can perfectly throw 3-4 bombs (or more in Team when there're 2 of them). AFAIK, Blob in 63 1/3 can throw only one during battle and he can throw another one when the past bomb exploded
  • Not sure if it's because of the AI, but apart of Glove Uppercut, you can also make a Combo Breaker with the Multihit Attack

• 1 month later...

Due to my recent double release, Helga and Kangoo by me now have official links to my site 😎

On 8/4/2022 at 6:34 PM, Habib987874 said:

How could I download Shadowtak's characters? 🤔

i was about to teel you how, but I noticed all his downloads are down, so I marked them as red (except Helga and Hoppy, which are in Lord Sinistro's site). Don't worry, I have most of them, so I'll reupload them during these days 😉 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...