Current issue with the Collections section

RobotMonkeyHead

This thread is for public discussion about the current issue with staff backing up Ryou's collections in the collection section.  The goal is to clear the air and put everything out in the open, and let everyone discuss it in one place. Too many things are currently being relayed between people indirectly in an effort to resolve this peacefully. So in an effort to get everyone is on the same page with full transparency, so everyone knows where everyone else is at, and has full and easy access to staff for questions, here's a thread to centralize the discussion on. I know this is a tense issue, but I hope with enough communication we can get this all sorted out. This discussion is open to anyone and everyone, and will be followed by all of our staff.

• 2 months later...

I have to tell you this, MUGEN Software links are all taken down for copyright bullcrap, LeakID claims literally everything and I strongly advise NOT using Mediafire due to how it handles copyright.
MUGEN is not a commercial or DRM protected engine, which LeakID claims otherwise.
Please reupload them to sites where its safer and not as malicious as Mediafire.