j

Ryon

Okay, got a new problem. This is part of the AGB:

5. If you allow others to access your data (e.g. by, amongst other things, giving them a link to, and a key to decrypt, that data), in addition to them accepting these terms, you are responsible for their actions and omissions while they are using the website and services and you agree to fully indemnify us for any claim, loss, damage, fine, costs (including our legal fees) and other liability if they breach any of these terms.

So what if I put, like, a MegaMan fangame in it (because Capcom confirmed that doing fangames of their work is fine if no profit is made), link to it, and someone else decides to sell it for money, will I have trouble then as well? If yes, then this is a BIG problem.

Wait, if I remember correctly, then you need to pay money for MediaFire.

No. Why the heck would so many MUGEN creators use it if you needed to pay money?
You can pay for optional storage upgrades, but the default storage size is more than enough.

As for fake names, I always use Bob Saget. Shouting it makes it seem more genuine.

No. Why the heck would so many MUGEN creators use it if you needed to pay money?You can pay for optional storage upgrades, but the default storage size is more than enough.

Oh, didn't knew that. But it doesn't look like it will host my files permanently either, even if I am signed up and even if I upgrade...that's a big problem as well...

may i remind you, that aiibos often have "dlc" challenges and exclusive costumes.

But they're not required to fully enjoy the game.

Well sadly, POKéMON is copyrighted indeed...

I have the entire Pokémon collection hosted on my MediaFire. I have yet to receive a single copyright strike.

1. It has no legit point to be classified as a SSB collection. You only put random versions of characters, for example, Mario, ranging from SNES to Custom ones, and they do not even use SSB sprites or gameplay;

2. Your usage of visual is messed up. Use sprites/portraits of the characters to represent the visual, and do not use random wallpaper because it's misleading.

i'll have you know the only thing stopping me from buying a wii u and splatoon is the fact that the amiibo would be hard to find or give money to a scalper. can we atleast agree that Nintendo needs to fix things with amiibos?

"Fix things" how?  If you mean make more, definitely yes.  They seem to never have enough for everyone who wants an amiibo to get one unless you buy from scalpers.  Nintendo knows about that, but they haven't done much to fix it from what I remember.