j

Ryon

that was pretty trippy and not smash related.. good find and best post of the day!

Thanks. though I been looking at it acouple of times I think theirs is a moral to this  vid.

"if you got a real-life girlfriend/sex-friend and a waifu don't put your Waifu over your girlfriend you just going to ruin your life"

Thats what see in this animated video. pretty catchy. makes me think about what I'm doing doe i don't have a Girlfriend or waifu. I.m Just a total loner here. -_-

Hopefully in the future I won't be "forever alone".

Trinitronity... please stop. I should be the one giving feedback on the roster' first impression.

Although, he's a bit right (keyword being "bit"), the FCs looks more like Sonic than original chars.

BUT! There's no such thing as a main character in MUGEN, and the game has "Sonic" in its name because its the name of the series.

See? I can give better arguments than you do, Trinitronity. And also, Neo, you haven't made TOO much bad decisions so it's okay... It's not like you decided to make a game named "Sonic" without having Sonic in it, or at least some characters of the series: At least you put Sonic and some of his most-knew friends and less-knew enemies. And having some (5, exactly) FCs isn't that important, it even give the possibility to try new chars.

Besides, Neo replied to me on Kirby the Dream Battle (the forum, I mean), and he was way nicer than what you showed with your screen-cap. Hence why I don't like what you're saying on his project, It's HIS project (keyword: "his").

Oh hi Mister WhiteKnight.

And you cannot stop me from giving feedback.

I'm not stopping you, I'm technically correcting your feedback, which was WAY too wrong (keyword: "way").

Also, I've just finished playing the demo, here's my feedback: I like the move-sets, Character choices aren't too bad, Music is awesome (that's for sure), and the gameplay is nice, fights aren't too shorts or too longs, they're just perfect. That's my feedback, if you disagree, then please explain why (with good arguments please).