Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Thanks. :goodmood: 

Extremmefan : The Raibow Peacekeeper, Nintendo's Biggest Fan and MUGEN/RPG projects maker. Find at : Club Penguin (Extremmefan1), The Iso Zone, Newgrounds, RPG Maker Speciality, MUGEN Fighters Guild, MUGEN Free For All, Jeuxvideo.fr, 4Shared, Esnips, MediaFire and Smack Jeeves (sprite comic hosting).

Thanks again. :goodmood:

Extremmefan : The Raibow Peacekeeper, Nintendo's Biggest Fan and MUGEN/RPG projects maker. Find at : Club Penguin (Extremmefan1), The Iso Zone, Newgrounds, RPG Maker Speciality, MUGEN Fighters Guild, MUGEN Free For All, Jeuxvideo.fr, 4Shared, Esnips, MediaFire and Smack Jeeves (sprite comic hosting).

Double-thanks :goodmood: . LOL :=D: .

@waly Hi walllly it's nice to meet yous. @Ry hmmmm not sure if I recall captain,btw were not at war with any other forum again are we

strider%20hiryu%201.png

///.RAGNAROK.\\\                      SIG BY:SUPERSORA

Thanks again :goodmood: . In RPG Maker, i'm not good at scripts but i'm good in sprites.

So much respect for the administrator :bow: . Special note : the text is big so i've putted something called the "giant text shouting box" ... at the end of my post :=D: .

Edit by Extremmefan : Did you guys already read the new signature ?

so yea I'm Celest or Astral or Crimson as you like to call it the reason I didnt make one when I came back is because I was banned for a Year so yea and the tension would be bad so here's my intro

ViBeZ8282.png

Le-Fiction.png