What's the worst TV show, movie, or book you have ever watched/read?

KazuoChan

Honestly I think the worst TV show I watched growing up was this one show called "The Nut Shack" it's a TV program made by Filipinos (like me)... I just really think it's a horrible show with over used immature jokes that are either sexual or just plain out innopropriate.... plus the art style of it looks horrible and the animation as well... So what's the worst thing you've seen or have read during your lifetime?

Pic related of the TV show I was talking about...

animated_atrocity__nutshack__series__by_

19 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

I dunno, RPM seems like the bigger disgrace. It nearly killed the franchise. Super Megaforce wasn't that bad, IMO.

uhh no, RPM was actually ok,  but when they started making inconsistent crossovers in megaforce was bad

as for worst tv show, i say clarence, that show sucks ass

Teens Titans Go, without a doubt.

Mostly because i was expecting a show similar to the original Teen Titans, with a good amount of comedy, whilst still being able to have serious moments here and there.

Instead, theres a show that thinks that lowest common denominator humor is funny, with terrible animation, and not being to be serious at least ONCE.

I watched New Moon. Yes, the second Twilight movie.

The only reason I went was because I was invited by some nice-looking ladies.

Though the live-action Avatar movie is another contender for worst film I've ever seen.

TV Show: Johnny Test. Sure, I enjoyed it when I was young, but then puberty hit, and the godawful production values began to show. Almost Naked Animals also qualifies from the theme song alone.

Movie: I'm rather easy to please with movies, but I found Oblivion quite boring. Revenge of the Fallen was also rather bland IMO, and it had absolute jack of the charm that the original had. I may have also seen Twilight Eclipse at the drive-in once, but I pretty much slept through it.

EDIT: After a reminder, Spy Kids 4 instantly takes the throne. The others still suck though. At least to me.

Book: I mentioned it in a status update a while ago, but that one book about the boy and his talking dog. For 8-year old me, it was absolute hell for me to read. Regardless of how well it was written, the fact that I had to slog through almost 60 chapters to discover a lackluster ending (the boy gets suspended for calling his teacher a baldie for his dog, and the girls he attempted to troll at the talent show end up winning) is basically masochism. A possible contribution to why I hate paper novels. I may also mention 50 shades of grey due to hearing several parts from it (whether it be from Continue?, Ruby Rose's VA, or even Gilbert Gottfried), but I never wanna touch the book.

I'd have to say "I Know Who Killed Me" is the worst movie I've ever seen. It was torture to sit through, and is the only thing that's ever made me frustrated while watching it.

On 1/18/2016 at 6:43 PM, W' XI UM said:

I may also mention 50 shades of grey due to hearing several parts from it (whether it be from Continue?, Ruby Rose's VA, or even Gilbert Gottfried), but I never wanna touch the book.

I'd consider that book to be under the so bad it's good territory. The awful dialogue and poor writing just made it hilarious to me.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/11/2016 at 12:20 PM, TotalDramaXtremist said:

I dunno, RPM seems like the bigger disgrace. It nearly killed the franchise. Super Megaforce wasn't that bad, IMO.

RPM was good, overrated but good. Megaforce and Super Megaforce wasnt good for an anniversary. Also ITS BEEN 5 YEARS, CAN WE DROP IT ALREADY!

Turbo at least had some so bad it's good moments.

That's only because Carranger was too silly (which is why it did poorly) and Saban wanted to fix it and make it serious. TBH Points for trying

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me, two words:

Pitch Perfect

• 5 months later...

Worst TV show as my own eyes that can describe is Teen Titans Go!

Worst Movie(s): The Son Of The Mask (awful sequel that i have ever watched, i used to like it as a child but during the years i find it useless) and every Movie of Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer (from Date Movie to Best Night Ever) i have no words to describe those movies from those actors with mediocre Jokes... 

Worst Book: Nothing! huh