POKEMON - FULL GAME! (OFFLINE DUE TO DMCA)

AxSeeker

POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!

t9wVNeG.png

Well it's finally here, my little side project that was originally just a quick mini game thing that started over at Elecbyte. Special thanks to the fellas out there who gave me ideas for this project. This is an open full game so feel free to create and add your own Pokemon. To find out how, follow the original thread for tutorial help. This game includes new stages, music, screenpack, and 23 characters. If you like this project and wanna see more then check out our projects at,

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/

DOWNLOAD

I thought it was pretty cool. I've not seen a Pokemon battle like this before. Not to dis type wild or anything but I haven't seen a pokemon battle against a giant floating wail in mugen before LOL These aren't humanoid fighters but animal have an epic battle, almost every kind to.

I know every move is an infinite but aren't you guys excited about a Pokemon battle taking place like this. The arena, the trainers, the music, the pokemon that have advantage over some and are weak against others.

Maybe I am biased because I had a hand in it but I gotta say that i never had this much fun with pokemon before, with all due respect to other pokemon mugen creators.

I only regret that I didn't build this on mugen 1.1 zooming. It would have been more crazier.

If the game being unbalanced is awesome to you, that's fine and all, but don't expect many people to be downloading it. Those who do end up downloading, may enjoy the novelty for a little while, but after two minutes they'll be over it.

If they enjoy then that's fine, if they don't, then that's fine to.

If it's just a novalty joy, then hey I'm happy they enjoy it for 2 minutes. I couldn't ask for more than that.

@garchompt,

I heard it crashes, for me it doesn't crash but it is a possibility in winmugen.

If anyone wants to convert this for 1.1 that would be awesome. I wanted it made for that but mugen 1.0 and 1.1 don't run on the old computer I am currently using. So many of my computers have crashed so i can only build for winmugen at the moment.

Also anyone is welcome to fix the infinite issue to and clean up the .sff and other stuff like that iuf anyone is interested to.

If they enjoy then that's fine, if they don't, then that's fine to.

If it's just a novalty joy, then hey I'm happy they enjoy it for 2 minutes. I couldn't ask for more than that.

If you don't plan to make any changes and are fine with the way the game is, then I will respect that.

Just a quick thing to say before someone here (save for a few, since they already tried it) actually decides to play the game (though this is mostly on the technical aspect): The sounds are somehow all (well not all of them) in a "sound\ .mp3" format, even though it's supposed to be a "sound/ .mp3", otherwise it wouldn't worked. And before you said either way is fine, I actually booted up the full game the first time around and loaded up a stage; which at first thought it had no music. Then I checked out the stage defs just in case, noticed they're all in that format, changed it up, and well: sound works.

Also, why is the vid config in the cfg file in 800x600, even though the standard is 640x480? (And asked, cause got an error message about that the first time I tried to boot it up. Had to change it to 640x480)

Oh and I forgot to mention.. it crashes whenever I exit a mode too (but at some times).

I thought it was pretty cool. I've not seen a Pokemon battle like this before. Not to dis type wild or anything but I haven't seen a pokemon battle against a giant floating wail in mugen before LOL These aren't humanoid fighters but animal have an epic battle, almost every kind to.

Ax demonstrating that he's one of those fools that don't give a damn about actual gameplay as long as his favorite character is made.

I know every move is an infinite but aren't you guys excited about a Pokemon battle taking place like this. The arena, the trainers, the music, the pokemon that have advantage over some and are weak against others.

Maybe I am biased because I had a hand in it but I gotta say that i never had this much fun with pokemon before, with all due respect to other pokemon mugen creators.

Ax blatantly admitting that his game is crap, but saying people will like it because their favorite pokemon are in it as if anyone who is intelligent will ignore the blatantly obvious infinites just because it's pokemon.

If anyone wants to convert this for 1.1 that would be awesome. I wanted it made for that but mugen 1.0 and 1.1 don't run on the old computer I am currently using. So many of my computers have crashed so i can only build for winmugen at the moment.

Also anyone is welcome to fix the infinite issue to and clean up the .sff and other stuff like that iuf anyone is interested to.

Ax once again trying to make someone else take responsibility for his garbage because he's too bloody lazy. I bet when he was talking about all that "Imma preach now" stuff, he didn't even TRY to go with it and just sat around looking for someone to preach for him.

Hmm! this is not bad AxSeeker. Not Bad at all! :goodmood:

This better be a friggin joke.

um what. this is atrocious he just said its full of infinites how is this GOOD? at all?

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

This better be a friggin joke.

i'm not trying to say its was a perfect creation of a mugen game but at least Axseeker tryed. so I just to give him a little credit. However I understand it has alot of flaws in it especially with the infinites. but he gave it a shot.

Hell if I had more time for myself to make a mugen full-game it probly take me acouple years the fact I had to deal with everyday hardship of life which is the reason why my progress in mugen is slow and steady. -_-

Planetary Annihilation. That's a good example.

Uber may have put tons of effort into making the game, but fans were disappointed with the release as it lacked some of the features they were promised during the Kickstarter. Not to mention you've got to have a damn good gaming computer to get the game running at a playable speed on even the lowest settings. Effort was present, clearly, but the end product was lacklustre and unfinished. On the plus side, they're still working on the game.

Perhaps the next release of Ax's game will bring forth a less buggy mess... Or perhaps I'm just being naive.

Planetary Annihilation. That's a good example.

Uber may have put tons of effort into making the game, but fans were disappointed with the release as it lacked some of the features they were promised during the Kickstarter. Not to mention you've got to have a damn good gaming computer to get the game running at a playable speed on even the lowest settings. Effort was present, clearly, but the end product was lacklustre and unfinished. On the plus side, they're still working on the game.

Perhaps the next release of Ax's game will bring forth a less buggy mess... Or perhaps I'm just being naive.

It's safe to say you probably are if you expect that from Ax.