The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

5 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

ryu-newgen-win.png

LightFlare smiles as he walks over to Lapis. He noticed she has a confused look on her face...

ryur.gif

Your powers are impressive. I have control over many elements. Lightning. Fire. Earth. Light. Even Darkness. But not water. So it is an honor to see someone who can use it to such a magnitude as you have.

ryusf3end5.gif

LightFlare extends his hand in hopes that Lapis will shake hands with him...

Lapis became surprised by how LightFlare was easygoing about her great control over water was. The fact that he was honored to fight alongside her also shocked her.......

M4VyyJw.png

"Really? I......I don't know how to thank you......*shakes LightFlare's hand*"

Lapis felt a familiar sense of friendship from Alice when she freed her from the mirror, though there's the strange sensation that there might have been another..........

tumblr_ns6krxlMha1uzre5xo1_400.gif

9 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

AtmWvZr.png if an introduction is needed, I am Ultraman Zero, son of Ultraseven

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Well you fighting skills are quite admirable...wait...

LightFlare senses more enemies approaching.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKCmUEo57uebBBjARWBDz

No rest for the weary. Prepare your...

golem_____destroyer___by_ketka-d3dqcsd.j

Before LightFlare can finish, Golems suddenly rise from the ground creating crevices in the ground and momentarily separating the group.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_f34ufj4a20gs

Everyone on their guard! They're right beneath us!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShXT7uJU9tp66yi8cptVs

DIE PUNY CREATURES!

The golems began hurtling massive balls of fire at the heroes...one heads straight for Lapis...

ryuw.gif

LAPIS! LOOK OUT! (No time...)

LightFlare jumps in front of Lapis...

....he deflects the attack just in time.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9gCVfksrpvLVYU1TUmvS

LightFlare's body was slightly burned...he spoke to Lapis...

Stay vigilant! Never drop your guard! Now...

918201_1677962999126760_1142524232_n.jpg

COUNTER ATTACK! 

As LightFlare Speaks he fires back at the relentless golems!

11 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Meanwhile, in the Scarlet Border.......

A battle between the angel No. 367 and the demon Nessiah was taking place and the group watched intensely as the battle ensued.........except for Malin who slipped by to see what the four Tommy clones were up to..........

rmIkrPH.png

"So.......care to tell me who your new friend is? She looks like she's having trouble lifting up that huge sword?"

@A person, you're up!

Even while grabbed, the "girl" still managed to introduce "herself".

ca61b9294a.png

"Fiona": Oh, hello! My name is Fiona Mayfield...

8d8bf6db4a.png

"Fiona" And as you can see, I am in a bit of a tough situation! One moment...

With a grunt, "she" pulled out of the soldier's grasp...taking an arm along with "her". "She" proceeded to kick the now one-armed soldier away, and smiled at Malin. The arm was still grabbed onto "her".

4fbe485a83.png

"Fiona": Despite that it might look like I have trouble with this sword, I am actually really good with it! Now that I have introduced myself, who might you be, miss? Are you friends with Tommy and his clones?

11 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

AtmWvZr.png Another one? the party's far from finished huh? (switches back to Ultimate Aegis)

PmxNWrU.png Then let's give them a show they won't forget

With more enemies trying to stop the group, it was up to LightFlare, Lapis, Erza, and Zero to take care of the creatures as they rallied up together.......

etUX6aG.png

"Okay, out of all of us, besides Argento, we're the strongest out of our group. Are guys ready?"

T2kVOWu.png

"Ready as I'll ever be. LightFlare.....Zero......Erza......let's finish this!"

Erza was intent on destroying the golems with with Ultraman Zero's assistance. Lapis used the water clones of Iblis' minion to eliminate most of the oncoming threat, mixing in clones of her comrades to further help in the numbers game, providing help for LightFlare in the process as a thanks for his actions ....

M4VyyJw.png

"LightFlare, thanks for saving me earlier! I owe you my gratitude......"

@LightFlare_Da_Realest and @OxyontheWolf, your moves!

8 hours ago, A person said:

Even while grabbed, the "girl" still managed to introduce "herself".

ca61b9294a.png

"Fiona": Oh, hello! My name is Fiona Mayfield...

8d8bf6db4a.png

"Fiona" And as you can see, I am in a bit of a tough situation! One moment...

With a grunt, "she" pulled out of the soldier's grasp...taking an arm along with "her". "She" proceeded to kick the now one-armed soldier away, and smiled at Malin. The arm was still grabbed onto "her".

4fbe485a83.png

"Fiona": Despite that it might look like I have trouble with this sword, I am actually really good with it! Now that I have introduced myself, who might you be, miss? Are you friends with Tommy and his clones?

rmIkrPH.png

"The name's Malin. These guys are part of our group. How did you end up in this place? Were you lost or something?"

@A person, your move!

27 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

rmIkrPH.png

"The name's Malin. These guys are part of our group. How did you end up in this place? Were you lost or something?"

@A person, your move!

4fbe485a83.png

"Fiona": It is a pleasure to meet you, Malin. Since you are all a part of a group, I think I must meet the others as well...

"She" set down her sword and curtsied. Afterwards, "she" picked it back up.

845fd08f9e.png

"Fiona": Anyway, I was indeed lost. I...still do not remember exactly how I got here. I...just found myself here one day. I only recently stumbled upon Tommy and his clones...and I suppose the group as a whole. Might I ask why you all wish to kill Medusa? Other than the fact that she is a very terrifying monster, of course. That is...if the legends I have read about her are true...

1 minute ago, A person said:

4fbe485a83.png

"Fiona": It is a pleasure to meet you, Malin. Since you are all a part of a group, I think I must meet the others as well...

"She" set down her sword and curtsied. Afterwards, "she" picked it back up.

845fd08f9e.png

"Fiona": Anyway, I was indeed lost. I...still do not remember exactly how I got here. I...just found myself here one day. I only recently stumbled upon Tommy and his clones...and I suppose the group as a whole. Might I ask why you all wish to kill Medusa? Other than the fact that she is a very terrifying monster, of course. That is...if the legends I have read about her are true...

rmIkrPH.png

"Medusa's trying to take over the universe.........plain and simple."

22 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

rmIkrPH.png

"Medusa's trying to take over the universe.........plain and simple."

99390df2ed.png

"Fiona": Trying to take over the universe?! I refuse to let such a terrible monster have even a small chance at such a thing! I swear, no matter what happens, I will help you all prevent it, and anything that tries to get in our way will be crushed!

She looked over at the two battling angels...

a4d30854cf.png

"Fiona": You who is trying to stop us from preventing this monster from ruling over the universe...

93ac8371d6.png

"Fiona": It would be very kind of you if you could please step aside and let us pass...no blood needs to be shed over this!

OOC:(All eyes on you, @Agni Blackheart.)

5 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

With more enemies trying to stop the group, it was up to LightFlare, Lapis, Erza, and Zero to take care of the creatures as they rallied up together.......

etUX6aG.png

"Okay, out of all of us, besides Argento, we're the strongest out of our group. Are guys ready?"

T2kVOWu.png

"Ready as I'll ever be. LightFlare.....Zero......Erza......let's finish this!"

Erza was intent on destroying the golems with with Ultraman Zero's assistance. Lapis used the water clones of Iblis' minion to eliminate most of the oncoming threat, mixing in clones of her comrades to further help in the numbers game, providing help for LightFlare in the process as a thanks for his actions ....

M4VyyJw.png

"LightFlare, thanks for saving me earlier! I owe you my gratitude......"

During th battle, LightFlare and Lapis are back to back. Lapis takes this time to thank LightFlare...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKCmUEo57uebBBjARWBDz

Don't mention it...I'm sure the time wll come when you will return the favor...stay sharp. Here they come!

fireegolem.jpg

RAAARRRRR! KILL THEM AAAALLLL!

The next wave of golems was closing in on the heroes.

street_fighter_pop_art_ryu_3_by_devinthe

LightFlare fired round after round as the  golems charged from all angles. It was during these times...that LightFlare felt most alive...

Distortion World

hMSeuY1.png

Naruto: More of them...

0jN1PhP.png

Lyna: Alright, back.

WMDOMb4.png

Tokio: We can dedicate ourselves in destroying these things now.

Naruto dispels some of his clones.

Z0I9jM6.png

Naruto: I see...so this is how they fight...They are rather study, so don't take it easy.

eXRvgKh.png

Lyna: Got it!

OMQ5N74.png

Tokio: I have to redeem myself from that flop from before!

Z0I9jM6.png

Naruto: Here we go! Rasengan!!!

Naruto and his clones started to tackle Rasengans at the golems, the sheer strenght of the move pushed them around.

ZLxXPHs.png

Tokio: Ripper Barrage!!!

Tokio started to shoot energy sawblades by swinging his swords, cutting the legs of some of the golems.

zoNeu76.png

Lyna: This...is a technique that my brother teached me...Hear the sound of the stars entering in collapse...GALAXIAN EXPLOSION!!!

Lyna's power warped the space around them, making background look like they were floating in the universe, Lyna conjured many small planets and shot them at the golems, creating a massive explosion.

• World: World of Distortions

BGM: Magnolia still playing

The golems came at will, but everyone managed to hold their grounds. Argento slashed the golems at will with his Keyblade, Mephilia held her ground with sword and Truths in hand, Victoria attacked with Asterius at will and Anna was finally able to defend herself, thanks to Revenant.

Victoria: Those things just keep coming!

Argento: Damned bastards. How come they are regenerating so fast?!

Revenant: ...

Anna: What is is, Revenant?

Anna: A technique that will guarantee us a way of moving on? I see.

Anna: OK, I understand and I will assist you.

Anna and Revenant moved forward. It was strange for her to walk into the frontlines, considering she was nothing more than a healer. However, Revenant, who held his halberd strongly, stood still. Anna filled him with her own energy, as the golems kept coming.

Argento: What are you doing?! Step back!!

Anna: No. I believe in Revenant and he said for me to help him.

Argento: That armor can fight. You can just heal us. What do you think you can do in the frontlines?

Anna: Please, just believe in me once!

Argento: Oh, for all gods, I would never-

Victoria: Argento, can you just shut up and look?

Argento: Y-You are agreeing with this?!

Victoria: ... Nah. But I don't want my hands dirty.

After some while, Revenant started to emit a silver-colored aura and took a stance. It lowered its helm as Anna understood the message. She had never used if before, but the connection that had briefly formed between her and the armor allowed her to use the command at will...!

Anna: Command: Heavenly Inferno!!

As she spoke. Revenant slashed the ground upwards and released a giant wave of holy, white flames at the rest of the golems. Once in touch with the flames, they were all destroyed.

Mephilia: ... Command identified as angel magic of lvl. 3. Damage in medium-high outputs. Recognizing new organism as... Sacred Treasure.

Argento: That armor... is a Sacred Treasure from Heaven?!

Victoria: H-How does she got control of something like that?!

Anna: Everyone, I had already done a quick analysis at the surroundings. It will take some time for them to rise again, but we must move now!

Argento: Those words, how I longed to hear them!

Argento and Mephilia flew forward at high speeds towards the center of the Flame Core. Victoria dived once again into the grounds with Asterius as Anna boarded the Chariot once again with Revenant, ready to move.

• World: Multiversal Netherworld

Nessiah: Why would I? The more I hold you, she will have more time to break the border. I will hold you eternally.

Giovanni: You bastard!!

Magio: At this rate...

Necrox's Battle Theme: The Tyrant -Remix-

On the last moment possible, Necrox arrived. He landed and got off his bike. Nessiah looked at him and aimed all of his attention.

Nessiah: I supposed I have a better idea of how to destroy the border. Finish his creator.

Necrox: Then why don't you try your luck?

Renko: The s-soldiers! Watch out!!

All of th dead soldiers Nessiah had summoned went after Necrox. He simply tossed his sunglasses towards them and shot.

Necrox: Rest in pieces! Purgatorium!!

He shot directly at the object and it had been converted into black spheres shot into space. With a single snap of fingers, the spheres converted into a giant obliterating explosion that defeated all soldiers at once.

Nessiah: His power has sure grown...

Necrox: You slowpokes.

Magio: Sorry.

Giovanni: ...

Necrox: Hmph. Be ready for a nightmare...

Necrox disappeared and reappeared near Nessiah. He tripped the fallen angel with a swoop and stomped his head hardly. He kicked him away like a ball and shot him in the air. At the end, Necrox charged darkness into his scythe, slashed thin air and a black beam appeared going towards Nessiah.

Nero: You damned show-off.

Necrox: I take that you can finish this guy while we go on ahead?

Kogorou: You have our words of confidence, my Lord. Now, wreak havoc!

Necrox nodded and called his bike, who went back to him by itself. He hopped on it and dashed forward. But before he went, he grabbed Magio's hand and took him.

On the battle against No. 367, she took all of Fael's hits. However, she moved fast in front of them.

No. 367: Zero Wave!

Slashing her axe upwards, she rose a trail of ice columns at them. They were in a diagonal formation and were high enough to stop even Ichigo's aerial movements from before.

2 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:
  • World: Multiversal Netherworld

Nessiah: Why would I? The more I hold you, she will have more time to break the border. I will hold you eternally.

Giovanni: You bastard!!

Magio: At this rate...

Necrox's Battle Theme: The Tyrant -Remix-

On the last moment possible, Necrox arrived. He landed and got off his bike. Nessiah looked at him and aimed all of his attention.

Nessiah: I supposed I have a better idea of how to destroy the border. Finish his creator.

All of th dead soldiers Nessiah had summoned went after Necrox. He simply tossed his sunglasses towards them and shot.

He shot directly at the object and it had been converted into black spheres shot into space. With a single snap of fingers, the spheres converted into a giant obliterating explosion that defeated all soldiers at once.

Necrox disappeared and reappeared near Nessiah. He tripped the fallen angel with a swoop and stomped his head hardly. He kicked him away like a ball and shot him in the air. At the end, Necrox charged darkness into his scythe, slashed thin air and a black beam appeared going towards Nessiah.

Necrox nodded and called his bike, who went back to him by itself. He hopped on it and dashed forward. But before he went, he grabbed Magio's hand and took him.

"Fiona" watched in awe as Necrox single handedly dealt with every single soldier, and did massive damage to the fallen angel before driving off.

ca61b9294a.png

"Fiona": Who...who was that? I...I...I'm shocked...I've never seen such a great display of power in all of my life!

On the inside, however, Jebediah laughed.

b338d90a2c.png

Jebediah: Ahahaha, it's like he's trying to show some superiority or something! This is just shameful; I wouldn't even have to be so flashy to show my superiority! Ahh...I suppose some things will never change...oh boy, I can't WAIT to put him in his place! Alas, the clones will be the first to learn. 

OOC: (I know you like seeing Jebediah...so here's a bite of Jebediah for the next several posts.)

3 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

•  

Anna and Revenant moved forward. It was strange for her to walk into the frontlines, considering she was nothing more than a healer. However, Revenant, who held his halberd strongly, stood still. Anna filled him with her own energy, as the golems kept coming.

Argento: What are you doing?! Step back!!

Anna: No. I believe in Revenant and he said for me to help him.

Argento: That armor can fight. You can just heal us. What do you think you can do in the frontlines?

Anna: Please, just believe in me once!

Argento: Oh, for all gods, I would never-

Victoria: Argento, can you just shut up and look?

Argento: Y-You are agreeing with this?!

Victoria: ... Nah. But I don't want my hands dirty.

After some while, Revenant started to emit a silver-colored aura and took a stance. It lowered its helm as Anna understood the message. She had never used if before, but the connection that had briefly formed between her and the armor allowed her to use the command at will...!

Anna: Command: Heavenly Inferno!!

As she spoke. Revenant slashed the ground upwards and released a giant wave of holy, white flames at the rest of the golems. Once in touch with the flames, they were all destroyed.

Mephilia: ... Command identified as angel magic of lvl. 3. Damage in medium-high outputs. Recognizing new organism as... Sacred Treasure.

Argento: That armor... is a Sacred Treasure from Heaven?!

Victoria: H-How does she got control of something like that?!

Anna: Everyone, I had already done a quick analysis at the surroundings. It will take some time for them to rise again, but we must move now!

Argento: Those words, how I longed to hear them!

Argento and Mephilia flew forward at high speeds towards the center of the Flame Core. Victoria dived once again into the grounds with Asterius as Anna boarded the Chariot once again with Revenant, ready to move.

With Iblis' forces immobilized by Anna from out of nowhere, the group had to act fast if they wanted to get to the Flame Core.........

N7AdN8H.png

*From atop the chariot*

"If anyone wants to come back on the chariot, come on by!"

latest?cb=20130708113115

"Hey, Mary, you don't have to yell. We're right here ya know."

*Enters the chariot*

latest?cb=20130712060826

"I might as well......Lapis, you coming?"

rDBfsKg.png

".......I'll pass again, thank you."

Lapis flew open her water wings and took to the skies, only this time willing to stay with the group instead of going ahead.

7uWF3Fq.png

"I'll join up with you guys. Just gimme a sec........"

Erza changed back to her Heart Kreuz armor and stepped into the chariot, awaiting anyone else to come with them...........

@OxyontheWolf, @LightFlare_Da_Realest, @DuckMannnn, @Agni Blackheart@Mister Fael, and @Captain Papyrus, your moves!

3 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

On the battle against No. 367, she took all of Fael's hits. However, she moved fast in front of them.

No. 367: Zero Wave!

Slashing her axe upwards, she rose a trail of ice columns at them. They were in a diagonal formation and were high enough to stop even Ichigo's aerial movements from before.

Everyone was relieved to see Necrox demolish Nessiah and the three demon brothers keeping him from becoming an obstacle.......

cFJoA2g.png

"I'm impressed.......I didn't think that little runt would last long.....

r1Dxxcy.png

"Now we just have to wait for Magio's instructions."

JvWuTG4.png

"Ummmm......father *points at Malin, who had snuck away from the action, conversing with the Tommy clones, and a new addition*

The group then took notice of the surprise addition.........

52 minutes ago, A person said:

"Fiona" watched in awe as Necrox single handedly dealt with every single soldier, and did massive damage to the fallen angel before driving off.

ca61b9294a.png

"Fiona": Who...who was that? I...I...I'm shocked...I've never seen such a great display of power in all of my life!

JvWuTG4.png

"Excuse me, Malin but........may we ask who your new friend is?"

cFJoA2g.png

"Yeah.........but more importantly....is she a threat......or an ally?"

nQlANTg.png

"Oh, hey guys! This is Fiona Mayfield! Fiona, these are the rest of the group I'm working with: Ryuji Yamazaki, Alice Caroll, Elias Patrick, Trap-Jaw, Wizrock, Magio Toadstool, Maribel Hearn, and Renko Usami!"

@NijikakuFan61 and @A person, your moves!

5 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

JvWuTG4.png

"Excuse me, Malin but........may we ask who your new friend is?"

cFJoA2g.png

"Yeah.........but more importantly....is she a threat......or an ally?"

nQlANTg.png

"Oh, hey guys! This is Fiona Mayfield! Fiona, these are the rest of the group I'm working with: Ryuji Yamazaki, Alice Caroll, Elias Patrick, Trap-Jaw, Wizrock, Magio Toadstool, Maribel Hearn, and Renko Usami!"

@NijikakuFan61 and @A person, your moves!

"Fiona" turned towards the group, taking notice of them. Seeing how large the group was gave "her" more confidence for what was to come.

845fd08f9e.png

"Fiona": Oh my, this is quite the sizeable group...hello everyone. As stated, my name is Fiona Mayfield. I am in no way a threat towards any of you; I would not hurt a fly unless it was a danger to me or anyone else! It is a pleasure to meet you all!

"She" set "her" sword down, and curtsied. "She" felt more relaxed now that there was no noticeable danger lurking around...and the fact that "she" didn't have to hold up the sword for the moment.

a3c6087225.png

"Fiona": I am certain we will all get along very well and will put an end to Medusa's evil plans together!

4 minutes ago, A person said:

"Fiona" turned towards the group, taking notice of them. Seeing how large the group was gave "her" more confidence for what was to come.

845fd08f9e.png

"Fiona": Oh my, this is quite the sizeable group...hello everyone. As stated, my name is Fiona Mayfield. I am in no way a threat towards any of you; I would not hurt a fly unless it was a danger to me or anyone else! It is a pleasure to meet you all!

"She" set "her" sword down, and curtsied. "She" felt more relaxed now that there was no noticeable danger lurking around...and the fact that "she" didn't have to hold up the sword for the moment.

a3c6087225.png

"Fiona": I am certain we will all get along very well and will put an end to Medusa's evil plans together!

JvWuTG4.png

"That's very reassuring......."

nQlANTg.png

"Of course it is! We've got a potential new ally with us!"

1 minute ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

JvWuTG4.png

"That's very reassuring......."

nQlANTg.png

"Of course it is! We've got a potential new ally with us!"

OOC:(I'll take this time to mention that there is still the arm of an undead soldier grabbed onto "her" arm. Also, if "she" gets a firm stronghold in the group, I'll drop the quotes.)

bce7161058.png

"Fiona": I am very happy to hear that. I promise, I will try my best to aid all of you in any way possible!

OOC: Okay, so...with Nessiah being dead meat, what is the Netherworld team planning now?

Also, I'm currently not home right now, so I can only respond tommorow, and if the time is right, I'll introduce our next villian for the Distortion (which, I want to repeat, is actually the Distortion World from Sonic'06 and not...whatever Agni is trying to present it as).

3 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

OOC: Okay, so...with Nessiah being dead meat, what is the Netherworld team planning now?

Also, I'm currently not home right now, so I can only respond tommorow, and if the time is right, I'll introduce our next villian for the Distortion (which, I want to repeat, is actually the Distortion World from Sonic'06 and not...whatever Agni is trying to present it as).

OOC: (It seems like it's the road to Medusa now, but if you need filler fights, I can easily do that without having a fight that goes wasted...*glares at Agni*)

Dusk's voice comes out from the chariot's shadow (which was merged with Dusk before)

just_a_new_pixel_art_by_duckmann18-d9up2"Welcome Fiona. My name is Dusk. You can't see me yet because I̶'̶m̶ ̶J̶o̶h̶n̶ ̶C̶e̶n̶a̶  I'm currently merged with the chariot's shadow to save space. That blue hedgehog wielding ice is my friend, Frost, and that magical girl wielding... a badass chainsaw is Haruna."