The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

27 minutes ago, A person said:

61e5c174e9.jpg

Agni: I would rather stay down here than go up there. There is no challenge for us up there. If Medusa is doing this, then that's a shame for you. If not, then I'm certain you humans could deal with it yourselves. It's more than likely some mischievous demon thinking they're doing some good for us.

c234f59457.png

Rudra: The same goes for me. Though it would seem that I belong up there than down here, this is my home. Also, if the border is going to be broken soon, I doubt there will be a massive impact. Most of us prefer staying down here simply for the never ending battle and the occasional unwelcome visitor. If we were to go up there, I have no doubt in my mind that many would return to the Underworld. There are a certain few who would want to cause as much chaos as possible, however...

Agni let out a hearty laugh.

61e5c174e9.jpg

Agni: I actually wouldn't mind if this moment of peace turned into a blood bath! I already know how it would go, anyway!

c234f59457.png

Rudra: I'm with Agni on this. I wouldn't mind it even slightly, heh heh!

61e5c174e9.jpg

Agni: But my deal still stands. As long as you respect our side of it, we will respect your side of it.

c234f59457.png

Rudra: And don't even think about trying to fool us...you've only seen the surface of what we're capable of. 

Yamazaki snapped out of his bloodthirsty rage in the midst of his injuries and looked back at the two creatures he took devastating blows from. If fooling them wouldn't work, he'd have no choice but to follow through with the agreement, pissing him off further........

fntNTxC.png

".......Whatever. We need to find Magio and tell him of what's happening. Fiona, Iooks like we'll need to face Medusa another time......"

@A person, your move!

------------------------------------------

13 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Giovanni: Hey, No. 367.

No. 367: Y-You're... the fallen angel!

Giovanni: Well... not anymore. I've became an angel. Rank II Grim Angel, to be exact.

No. 367: So, you joined their ranks, just like you wished...

Giovanni: Yeah. And hey, maybe if you want, you can join it too. Right now, you would be a normal soldier of the army, but who knows?

No. 367: Never... they all consider me a failure. I would never join the Grim Angels, even if I wanted to...

Giovanni: Things have changed. Hector, the one who created you, no longer commands the Grim Angels. All of the Seven Magi fell and we saw a new era of the angel army. Thing is, I've been looking to past soldiers to see if they wished to join us again.

No. 367: Ah... a new era...?

Giovanni: Yeah. That... allowed many angels to change their vision about Heaven. We no longer live in an era of chaos, in which we caused even more chaos to other worlds.

Mauriet: (Even Heaven could have internal problems? I... never thought that it would be...)

No. 367: D-Do you think that I-I could rejoin them?

Giovanni: Absolutely. If you want, I can take you under my wing. How does that sound?

Giovanni extended his hand at her, waiting for her answer. No. 367 looked down for a moment and a tear dropped down from her eye.

No. 367: I suppose that now I know why every fallen angel that has the desire to return home always pray for you to appear...

Magio: Ehehe. Giovanni, I didn't knew you were some sort of idol around them.

Giovanni: H-Hey, don't play around.

Necrox: I can already imagine him sitting at a table, giving autographs while being heavily guarded at Victoria's request.

Giovanni: I-I said don't joke around!

No. 367: If... this is the chance, I'll take it.

She responded with the completion of the handshake. For her, it marked a new beginning. And a light atmosphere was created around them to relax a little.

BGM: Crisis Approaching

But it didn't last long. The border started to crack even more. It wouldn't take too long for it to be destroyed.

Mauriet: T-The border!

Maribel: It's really cracked... it could fall apart at any second!

Necrox: Oh, when I put my hands at Medusa...!! I'm gonna strangle every single ounce of life she has!!

Giovanni: No. 367, can you show us the way to Medusa?

No. 367: Y-Yes, I can. Follow me.

The addition of No. 367 to the team was a great one, though the group's quest to find Medusa may have been put on hold by the border being weakened severely......

JvWuTG4.png

"This is bad......we need to get out of here!"

nQlANTg.png

"No kidding! We didn't get to Medusa, but at least we got some new allies!"

5 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Yamazaki snapped out of his bloodthirsty rage in the midst of his injuries and looked back at the two creatures he took devastating blows from. If fooling them wouldn't work, he'd have no choice but to follow through with the agreement, pissing him off further........

fntNTxC.png

".......Whatever. We need to find Magio and tell him of what's happening. Fiona, Iooks like we'll need to face Medusa another time......"

@A person, your move!

Fiona sighed, a great worry flowing through her body. She didn't want to abandon the goal of stopping Medusa; if she was the one responsible for this mysterious border breaking, then there was no doubt that chaos in the real world would ensue. However, if they did attempt to pursue the goal of stopping Medusa, then many of her new allies could lose their lives in the battle that would come of the decision.

992c7a9815.png

Fiona: I just hope this is the right choice...

Agni turned towards Rudra, and whispered something to him.

61e5c174e9.jpg

Agni: You shouldn't try to make it out to seem we're capable of more than we really are, Rudra. There is no honor in something like that, and may wind up causing us to bite off more than we can chew. I already know, for the most part, what they're capable of, but at least try to be reasonable next time.

Rudra proceeded to look down in shame.

c234f59457.png

Rudra: Fine...but I'm still able to know if they're trying to fool us, Agni. You need to realize that.

61e5c174e9.jpg

Agni: I know that you're capable of that, but maybe you should keep that a secret next time.

c234f59457.png

Rudra: Very well...

40 minutes ago, A person said:

Fiona sighed, a great worry flowing through her body. She didn't want to abandon the goal of stopping Medusa; if she was the one responsible for this mysterious border breaking, then there was no doubt that chaos in the real world would ensue. However, if they did attempt to pursue the goal of stopping Medusa, then many of her new allies could lose their lives in the battle that would come of the decision.

992c7a9815.png

Fiona: I just hope this is the right choice...

Elias looked at Fiona and reassured her......

r1Dxxcy.png

"It's for the best. Besides, Yamazaki and Tommy need to recover after that battle...."

1 hour ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Elias looked at Fiona and reassured her......

r1Dxxcy.png

"It's for the best. Besides, Yamazaki and Tommy need to recover after that battle...."

It worked for the most part, but there was still a nagging feeling in the back of her head.

845fd08f9e.png

Fiona: You are right, but...I feel as though we are in a situation where we...how do I put it...where we are damned if we do go after her, and damned if we do not go after her. If she really is the cause of this border breaking, then those demons will come out and wreak havoc throughout the land. But if we try to stop her, those two dragons will come after us and no doubt cost us greatly...

On 3/22/2016 at 7:37 PM, Agni Blackheart said:
  • World: World of Distortions

Revenant: ... *points halberd at LightFlare*

Anna: R-Revenant, please sette down! He is my friend!
Revenant: ...?

Anna: All of them are here to help us, so pointing your halberd at them is really rude. Will you refrain from doing that in the future, please?

Revenant: ...

Anna: I believe you will, Revenant.

Anna smiled as Revenant backed his halberd off and stood right next to her. Like Light, Anna was curious about her new ally's origins, much as well for his reasons to be there,

Anna: Well, I do not possess much of a clue... but Revenant says that he is here to help me, first and foremost. He has not spoken his reasons yet, but there is something strange.

Anna: He keeps calling me as "Lady Anna". I do wonder why... maybe Mephilia could give more insight of this once we reach her and Argento.

Meanwhile, back at the Distortion.......

As the group got closer to the Flame Core to battle Iblis, a discussion arose over the Remnant armor used by Anna during the battle against the various waves of Iblis' creatures.....

oK5idez.png

"I'm gonna be honest, that armor of yours is unique.......Erza Scarlet levels of unique."

vmnxlJV.png

"Thanks for the compliment, Mary. You know, Anna, none of my armors had sentience, so the whole thing with Remnant is pretty new to me. What do you think, Zero?"

@OxyontheWolf, your move!

4 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Meanwhile, back at the Distortion.......

As the group got closer to the Flame Core to battle Iblis, a discussion arose over the Remnant armor used by Anna during the battle against the various waves of Iblis' creatures.....

oK5idez.png

"I'm gonna be honest, that armor of yours is unique.......Erza Scarlet levels of unique."

vmnxlJV.png

"Thanks for the compliment, Mary. You know, Anna, none of my armors had sentience, so the whole thing with Remnant is pretty new to me. What do you think, Zero?"

@OxyontheWolf, your move!

2rFhUI5.png

Agreed, altough I've faced a sentient armor before....I think its name was Zamusha......but that's not important now, (hugs Erza) I love how unique her armors are, she's a bag of surprises I tell you, none of her armors is remotely the same!

2bLqPRG.png (Chuckles) okay, Romeo...

31 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

2rFhUI5.png

Agreed, altough I've faced a sentient armor before....I think its name was Zamusha......but that's not important now, (hugs Erza) I love how unique her armors are, she's a bag of surprises I tell you, none of her armors is remotely the same!

2bLqPRG.png (Chuckles) okay, Romeo...

Z9NsgGP.png

*chuckles*

"You crack me up, Zero. Don't worry, MK, he's right about my armors. I'll show off some more if the situation calls for it."

Even from up in the skies, Lapis was dumbfounded by the Remnant situation.....

VMEfNo1.png

"Hmmm......I still don't understand how Remnant was able to do that for you, Anna. I guess it must know you from the past if it referred to you as Lady Anna....."

@Agni Blackheart, your move!

12 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Z9NsgGP.png

*chuckles*

"You crack me up, Zero. Don't worry, MK, he's right about my armors. I'll show off some more if the situation calls for it."

Even from up in the skies, Lapis was dumbfounded by the Remnant situation.....

VMEfNo1.png

"Hmmm......I still don't understand how Remnant was able to do that for you, Anna. I guess it must know you from the past if it referred to you as Lady Anna....."

@Agni Blackheart, your move!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Or...*LightFlare looks as Remnant*... it was SENT by someone who knows her. Anyone come to mind Anna?

just_a_new_pixel_art_by_duckmann18-d9up2"Anybody has Iblis' exact location? I'm starting to feel a strong aura from nearby. Man, I hope I don't pull off my Nightwalker* skill in the fight, last time I did that I fell into a coma for a few months"

new_oc___freeze_frost__pixel_art__by_duc"Keep your cool bro. I'll help you"

NIGHTWALKER: Triggered when Dusk reach his anger limit, gains power to infect an enemy's shadow and supernatural speed which could even make him faster than his own shadow. However, Dusk will subsequently run out of life force and will fall into a coma for an indefinite time

After some intense battles, the heroes finally fought off all of Iblis' minions.

pi5Wlrr.pngPfew, that was quite a wallop. So what now, boss?

p49qVEg.pngAccording to my radar, Iblis should be right above us, but there's no Iblis in sight. Something is awfully wrong...

???: *claps* Bravo, oho, bravo. You guys did quite well.

pi5Wlrr.pngWait, I know that voice!

Then, out of the shadows came a green-skinned demon with weird proportions. It was nobody else but the God of Death and Medusa's right hand commander, Thanatos himself.

jtio2BS.pngHowever, I'm afraid to tell you that this is where your journey ends.

LG1wLF4.pngOh look, it's Tony the Clown.

3T79tnb.pngNot. Funny.

pi5Wlrr.pngWell, it is funny for me!

jtio2BS.pngDon't worry, it wont be funny for you anymore. I'm here to get Iblis for Lady Medusa, and thanks to my shape-shifting abilities and the blessing of the so-called "Liquid Snake" and his gang, nobody will get in my way.

iKLPm7M.pngSpeaking of Liquid Snake's gang, I personally have the hots for Sniper Wolf, but don't tell anyone, okay.

N8qxJqv.pngNobody. Cares.

iKLPm7M.pngPfft, you're just jelly you will never get close to a girl like her in your life.

P4yIXrv.pngDude, I'm the Barney Stinson of the gang. I hit on girls every day.

pi5Wlrr.pngCan confirm. He constantly has to abuse the L-word.

N8qxJqv.pngOh come on, I can tell you that us defeating Iblis will be legen-now it comes-dary.

LG1wLF4.pngAnd it happened again.

iKLPm7M.pngUhm...hello? I'm here, too.

@Mister Fael: Thanatos is here.

Distortion World

YWfu37l.png

Naruto: Lyna...Who's that guy?

Vq4w1uS.png

Lyna: I don't know...it looks familiar though...

hMSeuY1.png

Naruto: How familiar?

XuZznM0.png

Lyna: Hmmm....Ah!

She pulls out an encyclopedia on demons.

mbhsjnA.png

Lyna: Let's see....aha! It's a gobbler.

hMSeuY1.png

Naruto: Gobbler?

ITz7Gkb.png

Lyna: Yeah, just take a look.

Gobbler.jpg

Lyna shows the photo to Naruto, who burst out laughing.

JL4y5f1.png

Naruto: Wow! You're right...they do look alike!!! They are both fat...

Naruto double checks to see if Chouji isn't around.

8WTyBTN.png

Naruto: They are both fat and ugly!!! *continues laughing*

zVx7l8G.png

Lyna: So...what a demon is doing here?

2 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

After some intense battles, the heroes finally fought off all of Iblis' minions.

pi5Wlrr.pngPfew, that was quite a wallop. So what now, boss?

p49qVEg.pngAccording to my radar, Iblis should be right above us, but there's no Iblis in sight. Something is awfully wrong...

???: *claps* Bravo, oho, bravo. You guys did quite well.

pi5Wlrr.pngWait, I know that voice!

Then, out of the shadows came a green-skinned demon with weird proportions. It was nobody else but the God of Death and Medusa's right hand commander, Thanatos himself.

jtio2BS.pngHowever, I'm afraid to tell you that this is where your journey ends.

LG1wLF4.pngOh look, it's Tony the Clown.

3T79tnb.pngNot. Funny.

pi5Wlrr.pngWell, it is funny for me!

jtio2BS.pngDon't worry, it wont be funny for you anymore. I'm here to get Iblis for Lady Medusa, and thanks to my shape-shifting abilities and the blessing of the so-called "Liquid Snake" and his gang, nobody will get in my way.

iKLPm7M.pngSpeaking of Liquid Snake's gang, I personally have the hots for Sniper Wolf, but don't tell anyone, okay.

N8qxJqv.pngNobody. Cares.

iKLPm7M.pngPfft, you're just jelly you will never get close to a girl like her in your life.

P4yIXrv.pngDude, I'm the Barney Stinson of the gang. I hit on girls every day.

pi5Wlrr.pngCan confirm. He constantly has to abuse the L-word.

N8qxJqv.pngOh come on, I can tell you that us defeating Iblis will be legen-now it comes-dary.

LG1wLF4.pngAnd it happened again.

iKLPm7M.pngUhm...hello? I'm here, too.

The group's attempt to get to the Flame Core was interrupted by a monstorous creature known as Thanatos, the god of death.......

N7AdN8H.png

"A green tub of lard like you thinks that we're easy pickings? Buddy, I'm afraid you picked the wrong people to deal with."

latest?cb=20130708113103

latest?cb=20130712060836

*laughs at Thanatos' appearance alongside Fuyuhiko*

"You are only ugly monster, that's for sure!"

Lapis flew back down, and her first thoughts on Thanatos were......

ac58k60.png

"What am I looking at right now? This......beast..........he can't really be working for Medusa.....could he?"

vmnxlJV.png

"Lapis, you okay?"

T2kVOWu.png

"I don't like the looks of that creature. Something tells me he wants to get to Iblis before we do."

@Captain Papyrus, your move!

9xAAf7u.png Oh boy! a challenge! (uses his Magic Satchel, it brings out a TF2 Phlog) PREPARE FOR OWNAGE

2bLqPRG.png  (goes into battle stance) I don't care who you are, you're going down

2rFhUI5.png Let's get this show on the road! (goes into battle stance) you ready Honeybuns?

11 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

9xAAf7u.png Oh boy! a challenge! (uses his Magic Satchel, it brings out a TF2 Phlog) PREPARE FOR OWNAGE

2bLqPRG.png  (goes into battle stance) I don't care who you are, you're going down

2rFhUI5.png Let's get this show on the road! (goes into battle stance) you ready Honeybuns?

vmnxlJV.png

"You bet, Zero!"

rriI6YI.png

"Let's get rid of this thing. The longer we stay here, the closer the risk of Iblis destroying our worlds!"

oZ4ujRt.png

"BRING IT, YOU UGLY F**K!"

latest?cb=20130708113116

"Mary's right on the money with those words! You'll have to kill us if you want to make your boss proud!"

tumblr_mpqlgorEN51rl664jo7_400.png

"Prepare yourself, Thanatos!"

The group got into battle stances in case Thanatos attempted to strike back.....

@Captain Papyrus, your move!

fkmBYO9.pngAlright, bring it on!

Silver then proceeded to use his telekinesis to throw rocks at Thanatos. However, Thanatos suddenly transformed into a flea and used the powerful legs of a flea to leap bgi distances and avoid the rocks effortlessly.

jtio2BS.png*in flea form, but still with his regular voice* Too slow.

fkmBYO9.pngDid he just mock my hedgehog speed? He surely has some guts to do that. *continues to throw rocks at Thanatos*

iKLPm7M.pngStill don't understand how useless your technique is? Maybe I need it to hammer it down into you head!

Thanatos then proceeded to transform into a hammer to smash down all the rocks, and then proceeded to hit Silver, who was then sent flying into a wall.

fkmBYO9.pngOuch, I can't believe this.

yoxGw5m.pngHe transformed into a hammer AND made a lame hammer pun? I'm offended!

HrlMGDR.pngOh wow, if not even HammerMan laughed at it, then it really shows how godawful the pun was.

iKLPm7M.png*still in hammer form* You're making fun of my jokes? Then you're next! *hits NailMan like a nail*

FAN7gL6.pngOh no, only I am allowed to beat up NailMan! *hits Thanatos with a hammer*

3T79tnb.png*transforms back* Whoa, I was careless. But I wont repeat this mistake twice!

Thanatos then proceeds to transform into a swarm of sentient swords, which proceeded to attack the heroes.

pi5Wlrr.png*continously shoots at the swords* Damn, that doesn't have any effect.

u4EsOao.pngBecause you're shooting at the metal-colored swords. You see the green sword in the middle of the swarm? That's the actual Thanatos, you need to hit that sword instead of the other swords. And you really need good aim at that.

The ice ball ended up hitting a metal-colored sword instead. However, it did freezed at the touch of the ice ball and fell down on the ground.

u4EsOao.pngOkay, that's a good idea, too. But we need to be quick with freezing the swords then, since Flame Core is indeed a place with high temperatures.

3 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

The ice ball ended up hitting a metal-colored sword instead. However, it did freezed at the touch of the ice ball and fell down on the ground.

u4EsOao.pngOkay, that's a good idea, too. But we need to be quick with freezing the swords then, since Flame Core is indeed a place with high temperatures.

Lapis wasted no time in using the water resources Naruto gave her to aim straight for the green sword.......

syFOhBc.png

"You won't get away with this, Thanatos!"

The water formed a hand, which curled up into a fist and was sent launching into the swords.......

3T79tnb.png*still in sword form* Oh crud. *thinks to himself* (I wont be able to dodge that in time. Gotta think something up quickly. Ah, I got an idea.)

The water fist could already punch some metallic swords away and was about to hit the green sword, but just in time, Thanatos transformed into a big green sponge and simply sucked in all the water like a...well, sponge.

jtio2BS.png*transforms back* I must say, it was a clever idea from you to create this water fist of yours. Too bad I'm a master in both shape-shifting and wits. And now, you guys need to cool down!

Thanatos then proceeds to transform into a sentient water hose and shoots a stream of water at the heroes, which should merely push them around and make them lose their guards for what Thanatos truly had in store. It was very visible that Thanatos was merely toying around with the heroes at the moment.

mu9Nddj.png

Naruto: A torrent of water huh? Leave this to me. Lyna, can you throw me at him? If possible as strong as you can.

zoNeu76.png

Lyna: Of course! *grabs Naruto by the arm and spins him around* Go! Naruto!

Lx45RCb.png

Naruto: WARGH!!!

Lyna threw Naruto like a missile. Then, the ninja started to continuously summon clones to overpower the water torrent.

iiu2tJm.png

Tokio: (How much of those can he summon?)

eXRvgKh.png

Lyna: Guys! Stay sharp. It is clear by now that we are dealing with a strategist.  Stay on your toes in case he manages to avoid the clones.

OMQ5N74.png

Tokio: Gotcha!

Naruto managed to overpower the torrent, making the clone-missiles head straight at Thanatos.